Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

It's not a character breakfast but our favorite was to wander into France and choose something delicious from the bakery to eat outside at the tables beside the lagoon. They served mimosas there too ( though we didn't indulge) Beautiful setting and so very relaxing and quick to get to if time is limited <3

Interesting idea!! I try to avoid sweets for breakfast unless there are absolutely no other choices. I just do not like the idea of starting the day with a belly full of sugar/carbs when on vacation...it would be perfect for my hubby though.

I know I know! I am picky!! I am going to keep looking and worst case scenario, ask the tour guide to help...supposedly they can.

I really want an ADR character breakfast, someplace we have not eaten before. I will keep looking for available restaurants and hopefully grab something we want. There are just no reservations available right now - we are on the dining plan...I think someone suggested the Swan or Dolphin but I do not think they are available for the DDP.

Last edited:
:wave:Pas! Enjoy your beach vacay :beach: We leave Tuesday for Ft Lauderdale. First stop is to pick up pool noodles, lol!! Love floating around the ocean on noodle! So relaxing.

I know I'm getting close because I'm already panicking that my trip will be over soon!! Lol.
I love the gulf and Anna Maria is so gorgeous! Safe travels Tuesday my friend!

We're checking in for our first stay at the Yacht Club next Sunday, 7 short days from today! Woohoo!!!

First night we have dinner at the Yachtsman Steakhouse and an IllumiNations Cruise planned. Hoping weather in central Florida is a little less rainy than it has been...

Martin

SAB is not scheduled for a rehab in September.

@TeenaS :wave2: Hi Teena! Here's our picture from last week!!! :goodvibes

7AE4B5D1-B78D-4006-BE71-44EC9783E531_zpsdhgseuuc.jpg

Things that make you go "hmmmmm."

So, Dee goes on a non-WDW vacation and while she's gone, the Mods move all resort threads to a sub-board.

Coincidence? Or not?

Seriously, hoping Dee and her family are having a great time in Yellowstone and all the YC/BC friends find our new home on the sub-board!

I don't understand why they moved us all??

We check out on 8/20 so we might see you right???

We check in on the 20th! Our plane lands at 9:00. What time are you checking out? Maybe we can cross paths in the BC CL lounge! If not, hope you have the most magical trip and have fun at HRH (we love it there too)!

Hello all,

I will be at the Beach Club next week and have a quick question for the experts! If you had the choice of taking a Disney bus or driving your own car to blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon, which would you choose and why? I have never done the water parks before or stayed at BC before, so this is new to me. I have all the other transportation issues worked out but this one.
Thanks for your help!

Hello all,

I will be at the Beach Club next week and have a quick question for the experts! If you had the choice of taking a Disney bus or driving your own car to blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon, which would you choose and why? I have never done the water parks before or stayed at BC before, so this is new to me. I have all the other transportation issues worked out but this one.
Thanks for your help!

Drive, drive, drive!!! It's so easy. In my opinion, there's really no reason to even think of taking the bus. Plus, I think that after a certain time (2:00?), Blizzard Beach might stop direct to resort buses and you have to transfer at Epcot. (Don't take my word on that, but I know I just read something like that on the Transportation Forum.) The water parks are great. We always spend 3 days (2 at BB and 1 at TL). The roads are very well marked and getting around by car is very efficient.

Last edited:
This may seem like a very odd question...but I am always hearing about Teena from the Beach Club. I hear that she can upgrade your room. Any way to get in touch with Teena? LOL

Hello all,

Thanks for your help!

I would choose the Disney Bus...more magical! :tink:

This may seem like a very odd question...but I am always hearing about Teena from the Beach Club.

Yes, she is a CM that works in the Lobby as a greeter. She also posts on this thread and is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I hear that she can upgrade your room.

You heard wrong.

Any way to get in touch with Teena? LOL

You could send her a private message or ask her a question in a post of this thread as she is a regular contributor.

Last edited:
Hello all,

Thanks for your help!

DRIVE! The Disney buses are cold even when not wearing wet swimsuits. Plus, we change shoes at our car, we can bring bulky items and it's much more direct. We love water parks and visit multiple times each trip. We always drive. Non-negotiable!

Interesting idea!! I try to avoid sweets for breakfast unless there are absolutely no other choices. I just do not like the idea of starting the day with a belly full of sugar/carbs when on vacation...it would be perfect for my hubby though.

I know I know! I am picky!! I am going to keep looking and worst case scenario, ask the tour guide to help...supposedly they can.

I really want an ADR character breakfast, someplace we have not eaten before. I will keep looking for available restaurants and hopefully grab something we want. There are just no reservations available right now - we are on the dining plan...I think someone suggested the Swan or Dolphin but I do not think they are available for the DDP.

The bakery has things besides sweets, I think my husband had a quiche & I had a ham & cheese something or other . It was all very good!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter