• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISUnplugged Addicts Anonymous

froggy5657

<font color=darkorchid>Trivia Master on the Wonder
Welcome to DISUnplugged addicts anonymous.

Here we can:
Introduce ourselves
DIScuss our addiction
Enjoy support from friend as we try to keep from splitting our sides when
listening

Hi my name is Gibson, and I am a DIS ADDICT:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :thumbsup2

Hello, my name is David

I've been, um...using podcast (aka DISP on the streets) now for 5 months and I never thought it would turn out like this, I thought it was a one time deal, but I can't quit. And i don't think I want help!

LOL! I'm addicted to Podcast because the people here are real, and they don't sugarcoat anything and they really add a lot of value to my life. The information I get here is invaluable and I now that I'm hooked, I can't live without it. These boards are a great place for anyone who's ever thought about being interested in Disney and everyday I feel more and more like part of something bigger. Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement during this time of struggle. lol

I completely agree with you

When I started I used it more than once every day

Since, I have started using it every Tuesday and Wednesday

I know it can seem stressful when you're supplier is holding out on you..but hang in there, you'll get your fix! I see this symptom all too often, podcastular refreshenitis, constantly looking to get podcast but it won't show up. Help is on the way!

dude it is 9:34 and I am sitting here hitting refresh on itunes... you do the math.

You and I must be working the apple servers then, cause I am doing that too.:lmao:

I started using September of last year. While being the mom of two kids under the age of six sometimes makes me miss my fix, I usually catch back up in a week or two.

Hi, my name is Melanie and I am a DIS Podcast addict. I spent my weekend, when I really should have been finishing my ISU, happily listening to the previous podcasts.
P.S. Do we get a free pen for admitting our addiction?

Hi, my name is Melanie and I am a DIS Podcast addict. I spent my weekend, when I really should have been finishing my ISU, happily listening to the previous podcasts.
P.S. Do we get a free pen for admitting our addiction?

Pen! Yes!! Pin no.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My name is Kim and I started using DISP a year ago and can not stop! It's a daily thing and I have passed the addiction onto my children. I am in complete denial and lost all my friends and I am convinced Kevin is my best friend. :confused3 I told DH that for my anniversary I wanted dinner with Kevin and John....I am now considering divorce.

I am trying to rub two pennies together to make three to save up for the cruise and even went back to work so I can afford my Disney trips and Pod Cruise.

If Apple crashes - I am participating in the hitting the refresh button also while listen to reruns to hold me over!

Hi my name is Ros and have an addiction to DISP. I bought an iPod for my birthday in 2006 to keep me amused on cross country flights. Then I discovered the DISP, it was my first podcast that didn't bore me like a college history lecture;) I have to have my fix even though I don't always listen in a timely fashion ... I'm more of the binge listener.popcorn:: But now I've caught up and well, I miss my evening story time

Hi, :wave2: my name is Ann and I am a Podcast-aholic.

I've had this addiction since December 2006. I found the podcast before I found the Disboards.

The sound of Pete, Corey, John, Julie, and Kevin's voices make me feel calm... like zanax. :)

Bowb reminds me of my uncle Dick... his voice makes me nostalgic for my family.

I'm not sure if I want to kick the habit. :scared:

Hi, :wave2: my name is Ann and I am a Podcast-aholic.

I've had this addiction since December 2006. I found the podcast before I found the Disboards.

The sound of Pete, Corey, John, Julie, and Kevin's voices make me feel calm... like zanax. :)

Bowb reminds me of my uncle Dick... his voice makes me nostalgic for my family.

I'm not sure if I want to kick the habit. :scared:

Good point! I don't want to kick the habbit I want more!!

It is better than zanax - it is like zanax with a shot of tequilla! :love:

ok, the pup has been asleep on the couch as I sit here waiting on the podcast, that is clearly going up tomorrow and not today. And by tomorrow I mean in the morning. And by in the morning I mean when Pete gets up.

Hi, My name is Liz and I just found these podcasts. I am home sick from work and have not stopped catching up for 3 days. I am totally addicted my husband asked what I was laughing about and started to listen and now he is addicted. This is great!!!! Keep up all the hard work I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter