DL Trip DAY 3

Chipmunk

Earning My Ears
Landed at LAX 9:50 pm from Hawaii. It took an hour wait for luggage. Took Supper shuttle to hotel. Checked into Desert Inn and had breakfast at Denny's at 12:30 am. Slept in until 10:00. Had lunch at Red Rocket's in Tomorrowland. Food was good but expensive. $ 5.00 for a large slice of pizza. Waited on line 45 minutes for astro orbitor. While waiting I went over to Roger Rabbit for fast passes. When I got back my daughter played in water jets near Ariel autograph line with my husband while I waited in line. After astro orbitor we went on Mr. Toad, Peter Pan, Pinocchio. While my husband and daughter went on Pinocchio I tried to get fast passes for Splash Mountain. It was around 1:15. The fast pass return time was 9:30 pm. The regular line was over two hours so I went over to Pirates of the Carribean to get fast passes. We stopped in adventurland for sodas and then went to Pirates. After this I went over to California park and got fast passes for California Screamin while the rest of the family went to hotel. It was about 3:30.
We got on CA screamin at 4:45. This was one smooth ride. It is my favorite disney or nondisney rollar coaster. Then we went on ferris wheel and had dinner at Tony's near our hotel. Dinner was delicious and the service was excellent. After dinner we went back to hotel for a swim. We watched the fireworks from roof balcony at hotel. Left hotel at 8:30 am the next day for airport.

Thanks so much for the great report! I know it takes time, but those of us planning trips west appreciate it just as much as the WDW reports,

Our countdown to bootcamp graduation and Disneyland trip grows ever closer! Sept. 1!

Thanks for the info, am excited about CA screamin'

TTFN,
kay

<font color=navy>Thank you for your report - I enjoyed reading it...

What a great way to start and finish a trip to Hawaii!

$5 for <b>one</b> slice of pizza???? That seems a little expensive to me, even more expensive than I would expect.

We watched the fireworks from roof balcony at hotel.

What a great way to end your day!

Great trip report, thanks for posting :)

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter