DL website hates my credit card

That will be what I likely resort to, I just wish the app would store the gift card #, so you didn't have to enter it every time. It's a minor annoyance, but I'm easily annoyed;) I bought gift cards to pay for the dessert party, but they changed the website last week, and now you can only use a credit card when you make the reservation. So, now those gift cards will be going to mobile orders.
Just a for your information. After entering ALL the numbers on the gift card many times I figured out you could just scan the bar code on the back! Still a pain, but way quicker!!!

Just a for your information. After entering ALL the numbers on the gift card many times I figured out you could just scan the bar code on the back! Still a pain, but way quicker!!!
Really?!? I'd always put the numbers into a note and then copied and pasted. I had no idea you could scan them.

I did it!!!!!! When I made a fake dining reservation, it didn't offer me a chance to save the card, but I made a mobile order (which I cancelled right after) and there was a box to check to save the card! It's in my account now! Many thanks for all the idea you've shared 🙂

I have this problem with Chrome - switching to Edge works for me. There is really no rhyme or reason there.

If you have a web browser with a no-tracking mode like Chrome's Incognito, I would do that whenever you need to access Disneyland's site.
I spoke with Disney on Thursday after a number of problems with my MK renewal. They told me then that Chrome was their recommended/preferred browser. If only there‘d been some way for them to communicate that to us before the debacle that was the ten-hour renewal process ;-).

OP here, after spending the weekend trying to get my card to save in my account, I went to make dining reservations this morning, and the website wouldn't accept my card🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂. Then, it wouldn't accept any of my other cards, then it decided to accept the original card🤷‍♀️. It was a 5 minute process before I got it to go through, I'm glad I wasn't trying for anything in super hot demand, because I wouldn't have gotten it. It's a good thing I'm deliriously tired from checking reservations all night, so I think the whole thing is pretty funny instead of being super mad.

Last edited:

OP here, after spending the weekend trying to get my card to save in my account, I went to make dining reservations this morning, and the website wouldn't accept my card🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂. Then, it wouldn't accept any of my other cards, then it decided to accept the original card🤷‍♀️. It was a 5 minute process before I got it to go through, I'm glad I wasn't trying for anything in super hot demand, because I wouldn't have gotten it. It's a good thing I'm deliriously tired from checking reservations all night, so I think the whole thing is pretty funny instead of being super mad.
Oh, you're a lot nicer than I! I would have been peeved, especially if I'd missed making a coveted reservation because of a stupid glitch!

For those following along with my saga, I was hoping to reserve WOC dessert party on the app from the comfort of my bed at 3:30am this morning. But, even though Disney accepted my card just yesterday, they wouldn't today, so I had to haul my tired booty out of bed and get a different card. Why must it be this way Disney?:crazy2:

For those following along with my saga, I was hoping to reserve WOC dessert party on the app from the comfort of my bed at 3:30am this morning. But, even though Disney accepted my card just yesterday, they wouldn't today, so I had to haul my tired booty out of bed and get a different card. Why must it be this way Disney?:crazy2:
I still don't know how people are getting access to reservations at 3:30am!!! Any clues?

I still don't know how people are getting access to reservations at 3:30am!!! Any clues?
WOC dessert seems to consistently be dropping really early. I don't know why. Yesterday I needed a really specific time for Hungry Bear F! , so I tried several times overnight, but it never opened until 7am pacific. I haven't watched others closely, as we're planning mostly quick service on this trip, but everything seems to be dropping at different times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter