DLH Villas Point booking

Proud Cheapskate

Mouseketeer
I haven't followed it that closely but is there any speculation when the Disneyland Hotel Villas will be bookable using points. Planning a trip for Feb and I'd only be able to get a 1-bedroom (which are awesome) at VGC, no studios for my week. I'd really like to be able to save points and try to score a studio at DLH.

It’s about 2.90 a point (ish). I think it’s a bit less for 2024 but something like that. So bring a few extra pennies for your bill at checkout.

I would appreciate if you can provide a link. Thanks.

LAX
On the DVC website: Go to Plan a vacation tab then Booking Guidelines, then under know before you go Disney resort tab, then toward the bottom of the page- Transient Occupancy tax. There is a chart there of the fees per night for time of year and type of accommodation.

On the DVC website: Go to Plan a vacation tab then Booking Guidelines, then under know before you go Disney resort tab, then toward the bottom of the page- Transient Occupancy tax. There is a chart there of the fees per night for time of year and type of accommodation.
Thanks. I will check that out.

LAX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter