DLP in April

4fosterkids

DIS Veteran
Wondering what the weather, hours and crowds are like in mid april 2006. 1/2 our group are school teachers and need to work around our Easter holiday week for vacation.
Thanks

Hello 4fosterkids

I was in DLP mid April three years ago and the weather was perfect! :sunny: It is generally warm - but not hot in April, with some showers and light breezy winds. When I was there it only rained once during the week. Although our trip was the week before Easter we found the parks manageable and by using Fastpass and having a plan, we saw everything over three days.

Park hours for April are generally Disneyland park 9.00 - 8.00 Mon - Fri and 10.00 - 8.00 Sat and Sun, Studios 9.00 - 6.00 Mon - Fri and 10.00 - 6.00 Sat and Sun.

I have just booked to visit again in January 06 - when it will be very cold. I am planning to buy some very chic thermal underwear! April is a great time to visit Paris and I'm sure your trip will be great.

Regards
Rosie

We went in April a couple of years ago and it was great

I spent part of my honeymoon at DLP in April 04 and it was really cold and I'm from Massachusetts. The daytime high never broke 45 and when the sun went down it was 30ish every night. I actually was there on Easter and the folowing Monday and Tuesday. I think DL was open 9am-10pm. And I don't remember the hours for the studios but since you can do everything in about 5 hours the hours weren't that critical. Layer up and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter