DLP's own Winter 2005/2006 Brochure....

Anytime now, I would have thought. Hopefully very soon - some people around here are getting VERY jittery!! :hyper:

Sorry, not much help! Someone else may be able to give you a more definite answer! :)

Hopefully sometime before Christmas!!!! Some of us are getting very impatient too!!!!!

I emailed DLRP re booking for Christmas and they said they would start taking bookings mid- June so presumably the brochure must be out at the same time. Now, to me mid June is tomorrow - or am I taking them too literally!

I just phoned also and was told June 22-tried to post this as a new thread but after trying to post several times unsucessfully I have given up :sad2:

Bexx said:
Anytime now, I would have thought. Hopefully very soon - some people around here are getting VERY jittery!! :hyper:

Guilty as charged, your honour ;)

Whenever it comes out it will be long before ours comes out in Spain.Last year i tried to email but still i could not make a reservation until our brochure had come out. This year i am going to try to make a reservation through a friends address in the u.k
we will see if i am luckier that way. :wizard:
nikki

alexandra uk said:
They told me June 22nd.

June 22nd - oh, thats like a week away....I don't know if I can stand the wait....

Oh...was June 22nd for the Brochure, or when the Res. Line starts taking bookings?.

Iain, June 22 is when they will start taking reservations :cool1:

So Today is Friday - the day the Shareholders Dept said that Brouchure would be available from....

Has anyone stumbled across it in a Travel Agents or similar as yet?.

Thanks

Iain

Local First Choice and smaller travel agencies both report no signs of brochure as yet.

Neither also had any information as to any expected release date...

Well the booking line - 08705 03 03 03, appears to let you order a Winter Brochure....so I've left my details...see what turns up!.

If someone finds one could they please get me one I will send stamps and an envelope. :wizard:
Spains brochures are no released until september

nikki

Thanks Ian, I'll give that a try.

Nikki - as soon as I get one I will get a spare and send to you :)

My pleasure absolutely!

Let's wait till I manage to get a copy first though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter