DLP's own Winter 2005/2006 Brochure....

Latest News -

DW went into our local travel agent today. Apparently They received their file copy of the brochure on Friday, now they are just awaiting the multiples - the ones they can give out to customers - to arrive. As most years there have only been a few days delay between one and the other, it looks like they should be in this week.

Yes - having walked into just about every Travel agencies in my town on Saturday, they all gave me the impression that end of this week was the most likely - although no-one suggested they had a file copied... seems they all have deliveries on Friday's.

..I do now have just about everyone elses 'Winter' brochure for DLP - as each Travel agent was keen for me not to go away empty handed.

Having said that I've now ordered 3 via the UK Booking phone line - in different names - to different addresses.....just to be on the safe side!.

Hi,
Travelcare have their file copy, and have phoned me today to say July 6th is when they will have their multiple copies - if this helps anyone. ::MinnieMo

Bexx said:
You're very keen Iain!!!

And thanks for the info Steve. :)

Well my issue is that we wanted to go in November - for the Christmas season. As the majority of my 'party' are in full-time employment, and it's either retail or catering they are making noises that they need to get the time booked off asap - bearing in mind that these industries tend not to give time off in December.

I ordered 3 catalogues to different address/people - felt that at least one should arrive - didn't want to be in a position that in 3 weeks time still nothing had arrived and I was still running around trying to locate a copy....

I wonder why DLP are so slow to get their autumn/winter brochure organised? They must be letting a lot of business pass them by as other destinations have brochures available much earlier. If they want to attract more people they're going to have to get their act together.

The website has been updated to allow you to request the winter brouchure online, but the is no downloadable version yet.

I ordered my brochure last week - still not arrived

Dee,

It seems to be taking about a week on average to receive them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter