DLRP Pin Thread

Hee, yeah I don;t have many, but if we get it started and add to our pinpics gradually as we get more, then it wont be a big job when we do have a lot.

I'm not going to get into hardocre collectiong or anything, jsut like to have ones I think are pretty. :)

Yeah thats like me, i want to collect the ones i like and then get ones to trade and pass the collection on to Kyra for when shes older.

My pinpics name is Tinkerbell2461

I'm also on Pinpics. I'm known as ghostinthesnow

My account hasn't been updated for quite a while as I just haven't had the time but I need to take off all the ones I have for trading as I keep getting requests, and all of my traders are being saved for the parks.

I think I may have to just delete the ones I have done and start again, I think it's easier to do that, and the fact that I now have the time as I no longer have school, and haven't got a job yet.

Yaaay!

My starter kit (princess one) jsut arrived in the post!!!

:):):):):):princess:

I have just brought a Tinkerbell Lanyard with 6 pins on Ebay :) that i can use for trading if i don't want them.

I told my mum i was collecting Disney pins, she said it was step up from my Hello Kitty collecting LOL.

Awwww yay!!

I just been adding to pinpics all the pins i want lol. I want quite a few :rotfl2:

I just looked you up, you do have a lot of pins you want! You also want a lot of the ones I have, or want too, especially the stitch invasions. Luckliy, I have 2 SI pins from different sets so at least I've got my foot in the door!

I have just brought a Tinkerbell Lanyard with 6 pins on Ebay :) that i can use for trading if i don't want them.

I told my mum i was collecting Disney pins, she said it was step up from my Hello Kitty collecting LOL.

Yay!! I've put the 6 pins that i also got today (4 were on my lanyard already) and its pretty heavy.

It;s jsut a shame that I'll have to have my ugly, boysih traders on my pretty lanyard when in the park, and not all my pink girly princess pins.....lol.

I just looked you up, you do have a lot of pins you want! You also want a lot of the ones I have, or want too, especially the stitch invasions. Luckliy, I have 2 SI pins from different sets so at least I've got my foot in the door!

lol, i want like 47 pins. I think alot of the pins i want apart from the LE ones i can buy in the parks in September and January-Hopefully!

Yay!! I've put the 6 pins that i also got today (4 were on my lanyard already) and its pretty heavy.

It;s jsut a shame that I'll have to have my ugly, boysih traders on my pretty lanyard when in the park, and not all my pink girly princess pins.....lol.

lol, i dont think my 2 pins are going to weigh me down at the moment :lmao:

Hmmm, maybe I'm just used to it but I wear as many I can fit on a lanyard, usually 12 - 14 and for some reason that doesn't feel heavy. I usually add my sorcerers hat keyring on the end just to make it heavier.

Maybe it is just me then....

When you trade with a CM do you pic a pin on there lanyard that you want and offer one to swap it with. Can they refuse the pin you offer them?

When you trade with a CM do you pic a pin on there lanyard that you want and offer one to swap it with. Can they refuse the pin you offer them?

Yes, that is how you do it, you can ask them if they would like a certain one, but most aren't really bothered. And yes, you can have a pin refused. Some CM's at WDW refused some pins thinking they weren't tradable even though they were as we were able to trade the same ones with other CM's

Hope that helps :thumbsup2

Yes, that is how you do it, you can ask them if they would like a certain one, but most aren't really bothered. And yes, you can have a pin refused. Some CM's at WDW refused some pins thinking they weren't tradable even though they were as we were able to trade the same ones with other CM's

Hope that helps :thumbsup2

Hope they dont refuse my pins, that would be embarrasing LOL.

Cool! DO a lot of the Cms at DLRP wear lanyards?

What about other guests? I think I'd feel a bit silly going up to someone...

I think the same as you Emma, I'd just die of embarrassment ::yes::

Most of the CMs wear lanyards, esp the ones in the shops - they have cool collections on their lanyards

Not sure about guests though... It would look weird...:laughing:

Most of the CMs wear lanyards, esp the ones in the shops - they have cool collections on their lanyards

Not sure about guests though... It would look weird...:laughing:

That's good then. my main aim is to just have as many Princess pins as possible. Not fussed about LE's and things, just prettiness!!

:)

I believe that CM's are issued with pins at the beginning of their shift, by the end of the day the ones they have left are a bit ropey and you tend to see a lot of the same ones, usually whatever are on clearance in the shops, which have obviously been bought to trade, I know we've done it.

My children have traded with other kids, but don't let anyone persuade them to trade, DS traded a lovely Mr & Mrs Potato Head pin for a WDW lodge one he didn't really want and he's regretted it ever since.

I believe that CM's are issued with pins at the beginning of their shift, by the end of the day the ones they have left are a bit ropey and you tend to see a lot of the same ones, usually whatever are on clearance in the shops, which have obviously been bought to trade, I know we've done it.

My children have traded with other kids, but don't let anyone persuade them to trade, DS traded a lovely Mr & Mrs Potato Head pin for a WDW lodge one he didn't really want and he's regretted it ever since.

Oh no... Something only kids can do... :confused:

That's good then. I wont feel bad swapping my ugly ones for any pretty ones if they get new ones each day!!

It is a little embarrasing, but I just picked another off my lanyard to trade with instead.

Quite a lot of CM's wear lanyards, I could walk into most shops and at least 1 CM would be wearing one. It seems to be less people around and about than you get at WDW.

I've never traded with another guest before, mainly because I know I'll get disappointed that the other one won't want the ones I have. Also the whole language barriers between Europeans at DLRP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter