Do I need PS for Planet Hollywood?

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
We *might* want to eat there while we're at DTD, but do they take PS? standard reservations? Where do I find the # to call, or do I have to wait until I get there?

Thanks

You can make PS for Planet Hollywood, using the regular Disney number, 407 WDW-DINE. However myself and a couple other people here have tried recently and we were all given the same answer...nothing earlier than 10:15pm, and this was on 3 different days. So I dont know if something is changing in how they take PSs there, but in the past I know Ive been able to book a regular PS for a normal time there. Good luck if you try! :D

It really depends on when you go. We normally go in the off season and at lunch time. We never made ps before and never even had a wait. I do believe at dinner time they are busier and you could encounter a wait. Likewise if you are going at a busier time of year you might want to call about ps.

Just an FYI -- If you don't want to eat there but just want to take a look around the restaurant, they will let you go in to do that without waiting in line :D .

Last time we went there the day before Christmas Eve during lunch and there was not wait whatsoever. Also, it's in DTD so if you do go there and there is a little wait, then take that 20 minutes and go to a store nearby and take a peek around for some souveniers. I'm sure you were planning to go to some of the shops there anyway, so just take the wait time *if any* and enjoy it down there. It's SOOO beautiful there and at night there are SOOO many neat pictures spots too. Planet Hollywood is all lit up and I have some AWESOME pictures from there! If I were you I'd just wing it and go for whatever meal you feel like whenever you feel lke doing it! :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter