Do some here have hotel reservations for June?

No they didn’t cancel and rebook. I was told that because they’ve withdrawn the offer, they can’t move it. The CM even tried escalating it to Guest Services since I was losing both an upgrade and the free dining and she bounced back between me and guest services for almost an hour and they wouldn’t budge. I still have the same confirmation number and everything. It’s really left a bad taste in my mouth. I’ll still take this trip because I promised it to my daughter a year ago for her graduation, and she’s gotten shafted enough this year by Covid. But I’ve cancelled my fall trip over it.

I had a similar situation. We had a 30% discount booked for our June trip. I changed to an August arrival. They wouldn't apply the 30% to my Aug. reservation.... but! the Sun/Fun package turned out to be a better deal (for us) and I saved a good bit! The 30% wouldn't have given us as good a deal so I was ok with it.

I had a similar situation. We had a 30% discount booked for our June trip. I changed to an August arrival. They wouldn't apply the 30% to my Aug. reservation.... but! the Sun/Fun package turned out to be a better deal (for us) and I saved a good bit! The 30% wouldn't have given us as good a deal so I was ok with it.
What deal was the 30 percent?

What deal was the 30 percent?
It was sorta bounce back: The postcard just said: "It's a great time to Runaway to Disney! come back and experience the magic" The dates were: 3/29 - 6/30 so we used it to book June 1 originally,

Slight topic switch while keeping it related to thread:

Has anyone tried to call **Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents** or WDW reservations to switch a June reservation to a different resort? Is that possible? I made a late June res w/ BCV as a placeholder but I am not thrilled w/ the nightly rate & would like to change it to a different resort. Is this allowed even though reservations are "closed" for June?

I have a mid June reservation and I am not canceling unless/until I get the dreaded email. I will not be rescheduling it, as I already have an August trip booked and would just wait for that. I did book a trip to the beach that has a 24 hour cancellation policy for the same June dates, so if Disney is a no go, I will still have a getaway. At this point, I feel it will probably be the beach instead of the Mouse.

Slight topic switch while keeping it related to thread:

Has anyone tried to call **Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents** or WDW reservations to switch a June reservation to a different resort? Is that possible? I made a late June res w/ BCV as a placeholder but I am not thrilled w/ the nightly rate & would like to change it to a different resort. Is this allowed even though reservations are "closed" for June?
My TA tried changing our June 17-20th at Grand Floridian to June 11th-20th at POP & was told no due to the fact that they are not allowing any new reservations or changes to reservations for June. Our only option was the cancel or keep what we have for now. We chose to keep what we have for now & see if Disney cancels & offers a discount for future.

I don’t think it will open in early June and disney will probably cancel my booking for June 1-4 at pop sometime next week.

Yesterday I did get the standard welcome letter in which they stated that they can’t wait to welcome us home and hope we enjoy our upcoming vacation be that at disney springs or the resort pool. (I don’t remember the welcome letter not mentioning the parks or transportation options but honestly I usually do not read them). We would be happy if the resort opens and the parks don’t so it does not matter to us but I was wondering if other people got their welcome letter too ... seams like a waste of a stamp imo

I have a one-night reservation on June 1. I have no hope that it'll actually be open, and the business meeting that I was in the area for has been cancelled anyway, but I'm holding on to the reservation in hopes that they'll do something similar to the free dining offer for cancelled June reservations. It was just a one-night stay for a business trip, but if that can translate to a family trip with free dining later in the fall, I'll jump on it.

We are going June 20-28. Disney has not contacted us to cancel our reservation. We will cancel ourselves if they are going to require us to wear masks in the parks.

We are going June 20-28. Disney has not contacted us to cancel our reservation. We will cancel ourselves if they are going to require us to wear masks in the parks.
Those are my same dates... like you I'm just waiting to see when unveil their plans..

Our June 1-7 trip was cancelled by Disney today. No mention of transferring free dining. The email said if I don't cancel or change dates, they'll cancel for me.

I'm booked at CBR from June 28th to July 7th. I called to reschedule yesterday and the agent suggested me not to cancel my stay. Oh well. I just want to go :) Even being at the resorts is fine with me.

Today I got a “reminder” email to pay balance due on mid-June package, so I called to cancel and get a refund. I thought for sure they would cancel before I would have to. The phone CM was very nice- so sorry about the cancellation, I almost felt like I was comforting her about it by the time the call was done. She stated all she does is cancellations now.

Our June reservation was canceled like everyone else’s (I wasn’t surprised).

We rescheduled for a shorter October trip and are planning on doing the Halloween party, which will be new to us.

Hopefully things will be back to normal by then! 🤞

Disney still hasn't contacted us about cancelling our trip June 4-8. It was a resort only trip. Does anyone else have a trip planned for the first week of June and still have not been contacted by Disney?

Disney still hasn't contacted us about cancelling our trip June 4-8. It was a resort only trip. Does anyone else have a trip planned for the first week of June and still have not been contacted by Disney?

We are June 1-8 at AOA. I saw someone else say they are at CB first week of June and also have not received cancellation emails. Does it seem feasible they’re going to try to open Skyliner resorts first? Just a theory bc then they could just make each party travel separately to the two parks eventually.

We are June 1-8 at AOA. I saw someone else say they are at CB first week of June and also have not received cancellation emails. Does it seem feasible they’re going to try to open Skyliner resorts first? Just a theory bc then they could just make each party travel separately to the two parks eventually.

We were scheduled for Pop and were canceled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter