Do they sell kids' swim wear somewhere?

KayDox

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if there are any shops that sell kids' swimwear? Maybe DTD? I have been looking for one for my 2.5yr old everywhere on internet and just could not find anything l liked. I was hoping to buy one before we leave on Sat but didnt so maybe I should look for one there.

Thank you in advance,
Kay

I am almost positive there is a place in DTD that does..... I have been looking at all the shopping though lately so it might have been in DCA.
The disney.com website has the DTD shops listed and what they sell. You could probably google them and get a phone number. ;)

The gift shops in all three DL hotels always have swimwear for sale. Granted, it is overpriced and they have a small selection, but as far as sheer convenience goes, it is sure easy to just pick up a pair of trunks from your hotel gift shop for the little ones :flower: :flower: :flower:

Thank you all - I am going to pack her old swimwear just in case and will look for a new one at the resort.

eBay... it was the first place I checked! :badpc:

Kay

Was at my local Target today and noticed they had swimsuits for girls. (I live about 30 mins. away from DL.) I was surprised to see them out this soon but there they were. There's a Target on Harbor Blvd. near DL so you might want to check them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter