Do we get free WDW parking if staying at Courtyard By M, DTD?

Silver

Mouseketeer
Hi there, anyone know if we get free WDW parking if staying at CbyM, DTD. One post I have read said that we did, others said that we don't. Can anybody confirm who has recently been there?

Thanks

No you don't get free parking at WDW Parks staying at the Downtown Disney Hotels, only the actual Disney Resort Hotels get that. They give you a parking pass that you keep in your car window. If you have an annual pass you will get free parking.... if you were to stay "off site" otherwise you are charged.

We stayed at the CYbyM DD a year ago and loved it. They offer bus transportation from the hotel to all the parks. The buses were very efficient and arrived about every 15 minutes at the parks and at the hotel. We parked our car for the week and rode the buses. It was great we avoided the traffic, parking cost, hassle of waiting in the parking lot for the tram and/or waiting for the tram at night when everyone is leaving the park at once. The bus drop off and pick up is right at the gate. Sooooo Convenient.:bounce: :pinkbounc

No free parking at DT Disney hotels. However, I agree their bus service is very good.We ended up parking our car every time we went to the parks and had no trouble catching buses to all the parks. We only used our car to go off site to shop and get groceries.

OK, let me clarify....Parking is free at DT Disney hotels parking lots if you're staying there. What I mean is no Free parking in the theme parks if you're staying at DT Disney hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter