Do you go to Tampa and where and what do you do there?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
We always stay in Orlando. Just wondering what our fellow cdns do in regard to Tampa. Thanks. Any details would be helpful.

My mil has a house just north of Tampa in Clearview when we visit there, we take advantage of the ocean and the beaches. We also save our shopping for there, except the Orlando outlets which we usually hit on our way up to Tampa. We haven't done Bush Gardens yet but we keep planning on it for each vacations. We have seen the aquarium and it is very good. Bascially this is our time to relax and enjoy family after the fun and excitment of WDW.

Allison

Busch Gardens, of course!
I also think it's called Islands of Adventure, which is a water park. Shopping, too! The beaches are great on the Gulf Coast. That area is great for relaxing, museums, and good food.

just my 2cents worth.

Scratch
:smooth:

I don't hear of many Cdns going to Tampa, but I hear Busch Gardens is nice. Is it anything like Duff Gardens on The Simpsons??? Ha ha! Can you imagine a river of Beer?

I'm new here, however we stay in St. Pete's. Busch Gardens is great for kids, and it's never packed when we go in November. We base ourselves in St. Pete's and travel to Orlando for a day each week. You can get at par tickets from CAA for Busch Gardens. There is the Tampa Aquariam that is great for kids as well. We shop at Tyrone Mall in St. Pete's and there is lots of shopping in both Tampa and St. Pete's. Hope this helps.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter