~~Do You Have A Christmas Morning Tradition ?~~

Our Christmas morning traditions actually start late on Christmas Eve. We all get new pajamas (yes, even the parents) and we even try to match them (same theme at least or color). Then we put out the cookies and milk and the reindeer food (out on the lawn). In the morning we all rush in the den to see what Santa brought, the presents from Santa are NOT wrapped. We then grab our stockings and go through those. After we have blueberry and apple cin. muffins with milk or juice and just enjoy all the goodies. We will unwrap other presents after we eat (it's more fun to drag out a little). Grandparents usually come over by mid-day to check out the loot. We have often gone to the movies by late afternoon if there is not an extended family get together. I can't wait til Christmas morning!!!!!
Lisa
Tiger Fan

It started the first year I spent with my then boyfriend now ex-husband, we spent Christmas Eve at my Mom's and I being single at the time brought home left over lasagna. Well, Christmas morning we got up, opened our few presents and then heated up the leftovers. Every year since I make lasagna on Christmas Eve for breakfast the next morning. We're divorced 5 years but we still keep that tradition with the kids.

I know most will say oh gross......... and you have to have pepsi with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter