• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you have next years vacation booked already?

We know what we are doing but aren't actually booked yet. We have a graduation in the Harrisburg area and are adding a trip to Sesame Place onto that. We also have a wedding at some lake in New Hampshire and will add a day or two before or after that. I also have a work trip to Nashville. We may go down a little early and then my wife would fly home with our son while I stay for my conference. That one is still up in the air.

We also know at least one trip in 2020. We plan to spend early December with family in Melbourne while I try to BQ at the Space Coast Marathon.

We have 3 WDW trips booked: Feb for Disney After Hours; April, doing Easter for the first time & an early December free dining bounceback trip.

Would like to do a quick Washington DC trip in September, but we’re doing a few major projects on the house, so that probably won’t happen this year.

We have a Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas cruise coming up at the end of February, and we will leave a week or so before it so we can hit some of our favorite places on the way down too.

Lots of camping trips for the summer, ending with 4-5 nights on Mackinaw Island.

February - a long weekend visiting our DS in Chicago
March - a week at Vero Beach/WDW to see Toy Story Land
April - a long weekend with friends in Boston
January/February 2020 - a 10 day Southern Caribbean cruise with said friends.

Sadly nothing yet, BUT hoping to once vacation gets approved. We want to go "out west"(Utah, Arizona, etc), DD16 wants to be a geologist and figured that was the place to see some stuff before she settles on it.

I will be visiting 2 of my sisters in February so that is pretty much all booked. I'm still looking to get cheaper rental cars (need 2 for 2 different cities). I have them booked already just want to get cheaper.

Then I've got my August trip planned out - just 4 days at disney. After that we are considering going to Halloween Horror Nights for 3 nights if we can afford it.

That's about it for next year - with both kids in college, money will be tighter.

Manchebo Bay for 8 days, Allure of the seas cruise, NYC quick getaway, And a few days at Disney...so far.
Looking forward to a Great Year!

We are taking a big group trip to Disney World next month (10 of us) and I get to finally stay at AKL!

I won an award with my company and they're sending me on a cruise to the Bahamas in May :)

Yes, most of them...we also go to Dollywood and Smokies...Gospel Festival and Christmas
January to February...WDW trip for Festival of the Arts
March... Celebrity Cruise around the Horn of South America Buenos Aires Argentina to San Diego Chile.
April....gals trip to WDW for Flower and Garden
April....trip to TX hill country with family...flying to San Antonio
May....DVC Member Cruise, San Diego to Vancouver
May into June...Princess Cruise Vancouver to Whittier, then land to Denali, this with DH and friends
July...WDW for Fourth of July then DVC at Hilton Head
Sept....Paris, then DCL Transatlantic
Oct...DVC Member Cruise roundtrip to Bermuda from NYC with girlfriends
Dec...Merrytime DCL cruise then WDW
Dec...return to WDW for NYE

We are retired!

You all are doing retirement right! Wow. We're getting on the Wonder right when you get off of it in Vancouver. That's the only trip planned for 2019 since it's a budget buster. PIF, flights and hotels booked, now we just have to do check in and book the onboard activities. We have a safari in Kenya/Tanzania booked for summer 2020 but we may have to bump it back a year if we decide to try for another baby. I would also like to fit in a trip to Orlando to do Harry Potter world at Universal for just my older son and I at some point, maybe Fall of 2019.

Jan - adult only weekend in Toronto and Niagara on the Lake
March - DD16 and I are going to China over spring break
Summer - ??? Probably to visit family in Colorado and maybe Yellowstone
Fall - I turn 50 in Oct. and would really LOVE to do a cruise to Cuba for my birthday. NO desire for a party, would rather be out of the country or at least the state!

Only set vaca so far is Jan 2-8 WDW. Really a family reunion but we will sneak in 2 days at WDW.

April-DL weekend
Summer-Possible trip to Seattle
Fall- San Diego 4 nights
Nov/or Dec- Universal Studios Hollywood for Grinchmas weekend

Thats what I'm roughly planning so far.

We are going to Disney in about a month, but other than that everything is kind of up in the air. Like others, I usually have everything booked, or at least planned well in advance. I'll be going to my brothers in VA the end of July to visit. I would like to get to the beach, but not sure which one or when. Throwing around going to Outer Banks, or maybe a Gulf beach when my nephew is on break to take him (he's in AL so OBX for him wouldn't work). Would like to do that in October, but may be traveling next year for Christmas, so if that happens then we won't do an October trip. By the time we figure out next Christmas it'll probably be too late to book any beach trip. If we don't get to the beach, maybe visit family in Colorado sometime throughout the year.

Whether we go to CO this year or not, we are for sure going summer of 2020. So I know that will be one trip that year.

"Do you have next years vacation booked already?"

Is 2019 done? Certainly !!!!

Is 2020 done? No, but already begun.

Might be dead before they are put to use but pretty sure I will not miss not having gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter