Do you receive your annual pass refund yet???

Asked for partial refund in June. Cancelled in July. Spoke to a cast member last month who said are refunds were being processed. Still waiting.

I called this morning and was only on hold for about 20 minutes. The cast member said our passes were in refund status and checks are being issued for our refunds.

I also asked about purchasing new APs and he said that since we cancelled our passes we could submit a request to purchase new passes. He said he had to fill out a form and another cast member would call me back in 7-10 days to complete the AP voucher purchase.

Still waiting. Called to cancel on August 5. Called to check on October 23. CM said she could see our passes in the refund queue and that they were currently working those from early August. 2 weeks later, still waiting. :(
We canceled on Aug. 10-11 and got 3 out of 4 checks by late September. BUT ... 1 out of 4 AP was showing as not canceled at all 🤷‍♀️ so then I spent hours on the phone in October trying to get that whole thing cleared up. (I have a superlong post in "When will AP return" about my saga, but in the end - I think it was easier for them to just sell me a "renewal" on the one that wasn't canceled, and sell me 3 new ones (after getting in the queue - see below). We have 4 shiny new unactivated passes right now. YAY.

I called this morning and was only on hold for about 20 minutes. The cast member said our passes were in refund status and checks are being issued for our refunds.

I also asked about purchasing new APs and he said that since we cancelled our passes we could submit a request to purchase new passes. He said he had to fill out a form and another cast member would call me back in 7-10 days to complete the AP voucher purchase.
May the force be with you! In October hold times were over an hour.

Finally received the remainder of the refunds in the mail today. I had called this morning and was told they were being processed. Obviously, they were unable to see that they had been mailed.

I received one of my husband’s refunds yesterday. he has been waiting since our first call 7 months ago. Waiting for his canceled AP refund Which was noted via a call on April 28, 2020 which arrived yesterday. But also waiting for an un-activated ap renewal refund = $655 and still waiting. Not feeling the love. Guess I get to call again.

I also received an email yesterday that my refund request has been processed. Hopefully will see a check in the mail soon.
now that makes me mad, we specifically asked for a check and were told they could send a check but had to credit charge card. I just wish Disney was more consistent

now that makes me mad, we specifically asked for a check and were told they could send a check but had to credit charge card. I just wish Disney was more consistent

My situation is different -- we now have a new credit card number (due to fraud) since the time that the annual passes were purchased. I told them that on the phone when I canceled our annual passes and they told me that I would have to receive my refund by check, and that it would take longer.

Finally got ours. Took 31/2 months. Paid with credit card. Still have dame credit card. Got separate check for each cancelled pass.

Not necessarily true. I paid by CC but received my refunds with checks.
Finally got ours. Took 31/2 months. Paid with credit card. Still have dame credit card. Got separate check for each cancelled pass.
This is exactly what happened to us - I kept checking CC statements and then one day the checks came in the mail. And only 3 out of 4 canceled passes. All good now, but it took a lot of time on the phone.

We are 1 for 2. I canceled 7/31. They said the second is still processing. If you log into MDE and look under "my plans" , once you see the linked ticket disappear. It means your refund is being processed and you should see your refund within a couple of weeks.

I receive the email on 17 Nov that the refund for my WDW AP had been processed. I received a check a check in the mail today. (The original payment method was a CC that had to be cancelled and replaced. )

Now, I am just waiting on the refund from the AP at DL...

We got our checks earlier this week. We cancelled in July. I kept forgetting to see if the refund had been applied to our credit card, but I guess there must've been an issue with that so checks were issued (one per pass).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter