Do you think Anson Mount is cute and handsome?

Was Anson Mount a movie star before crossing over to TV. Because I notice that he was in the movie Crossroads and so was that his first ever movie role?
He actually did both pretty much from the start. He was on Ally McBeal and Sex and the city slightly before the first movie he was in came out.

p21449609_b_h8_aa.jpg
I love that picture and I wish I had it in my bedroom. I also learned that Anson Mount loves pottery and I wonder if he sells it as a second hobby? I never knew that my crush did arts and crafts so that surprised me

Heck I'm a straight male and find him handsome and making the rest of us look bad :D

I wish I could pull off the look of his hair as Captain Pike but it would look wrong on me

DodgerGirl - we were watching the 2nd season of Star Trek: Discovery last night, and Captain Pike beamed aboard the ship to take over as commander. I thought of you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter