Do you think Disney will cancel the renovations?

Do you think they will cancel the renovations?

• No way

• Yes

• Wouldn't be the first time they didn't do what they said

• Who knows

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wouldn't be the first time - I'm convinced that they will do much less than what has been hinted at.

The otters were hoping to get some of those construction jobs too. Now they'll be mad - probably take it out on the peacocks! :lmao:

The otters are in with the Genovese. They'll get the bid.

Not that anyone really cares but I have gotten over the fear of not having a site in December if they canceled the renovations cause I still have a site it will just be preferred not premium. DUH. :rolleyes:
I was really getting worked up over this. I so look forward to our trip to the Fort and Disney each year.
I still hope they do them though.

Just saw a thread on the camping at disney world forum showing pics where they are starting to work on the loops. YEAH!!!!

I looked at it again and it says it is loop 2000 and I don't even see that on the list for anything????

...I looked at it again and it says it is loop 2000 and I don't even see that on the list for anything????

I was wondering about the same thing when I saw that picture. I didn't remember them saying anything about changing the pavement in 1500/2000.

Here's what's all allearsnet says about it: "Loops 1500 and 2000 will remain as partial hook-up sites for campers using tents, pop-up campers and van campers. As now, RV will not be allowed on these sites. All sites will soon include cable TV and offer high-speed Internet access for an addition daily fee. Picnic tables and grills will remain as they are now. As now, there are no pet loops in this category."

No word there about any pavement changes in the partial hookup loops.

I'll be so happy to have an internet connection, but I wish it was included with the cost of the campsite! (I know, beating the dead horse yet again...)

Sue in Texas
...normally camps in our popup...

Just saw a thread on the camping at disney world forum showing pics where they are starting to work on the loops. YEAH!!!!

I looked at it again and it says it is loop 2000 and I don't even see that on the list for anything????

So where is the thread and the pics?? I can't find it!!

Never mind, I found it. It looks like they are just replacing the existing car pads in the loop (and of course if WDW did anything sensible, this would be the time to run the cable under the concrete, but we know that's never gonna happen.

It didn't look like they were tearing out the sand areas.

not me, I fill my pockets up with the stuff, and take it wherever I go, and give a little back, aka Andy Dufresne. Some to the checkin building, some to the contemporary.

It's my way of giving back.

not me, I fill my pockets up with the stuff, and take it wherever I go, and give a little back, aka Andy Dufresne. Some to the checkin building, some to the contemporary.

It's my way of giving back.

I know what you are talking about Pete, one of the greatest movies ever!!! :thumbsup2

It is one of the only non kid cartoon dvds in my house. LOL That and Forest Gump, my got fro free with something, but I don't think that one is even unwrapped....

Jim I could watch it with you without even watching it. I think I know it about as well as caddyshack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter