Do you try and improve your

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
looks a little bit before a vacation ?

I always try, sometimes with a little success, sometimes with none, lol

Even the small things that no one else notices, you feel sexier if you do them

I get regular pedicures, but if I'm going on vacation I make sure to get one right before we go. Sometimes I'll buy some new clothes to wear.

Of course; I'd imagine most ladies do. A fresh cut and colour, nails done especially nicely and I get a couple of new outfits. Vacations are special "us time" for DH and I and I want him to notice. :lovestruc

Our vacations are WDW so there's a lot of walking. I usually boost my walking routine a few weeks prior to a trip so I'm not totally beat walking around the world.

I used to do my nails with Mickey heads when I went to WDW, but I keep my nails short now and never paint them. Beyond making sure my hair is dyed, not so much anymore. I found as I got older I cared less. I am dieting right now, but it's more for my health than my looks. I've lost 45 pounds so far.

As you could see my hair is white, been that way since my late 20s, but I guess about 20 years ago I went to Disney and decided to die my hair jet black, I must say I porbably have done more stupid things then most of you on these boards, but to this day that was the dumbest thing I ever done

Sometimes. I have been on a weight loss journey since I got on the scale in July and was shocked at what it said. We have a vacation in one weeks time to Mexico, and I thought, "I will not be that weight", and since July, I've lost a bit more than 21 pounds. Now, I was not technically "overweight" by any BMI scale, but I was verging on it. And, now I'm solidly in the healthy range. I feel better. I look better. And, I can do things I've not done in 25 years! I just signed up for my first 5 k since I was 34 years old. And, I'm 60 now. Go me!

Sometimes. I have been on a weight loss journey since I got on the scale in July and was shocked at what it said. We have a vacation in one weeks time to Mexico, and I thought, "I will not be that weight", and since July, I've lost a bit more than 21 pounds. Now, I was not technically "overweight" by any BMI scale, but I was verging on it. And, now I'm solidly in the healthy range. I feel better. I look better. And, I can do things I've not done in 25 years! I just signed up for my first 5 k since I was 34 years old. And, I'm 60 now. Go me!
:cheer2: Congratulations that you reached your goal and are feeling great, but have I read your post wrong? Where did you get 21lbs to lose if you weren't overweight? That's quite a bit of weight, actually.

Hair, a couple weeks out so I can play with styling if I have a drastic change.

Pedicure & Nails - always. Heck my DH gets a pedicure before vacations, those work boot feet need some love if his toes are gonna be showing :thumbsup2:rotfl2:
But he always says - No Polish about 40 times. :rotfl2:

Hair, a couple weeks out so I can play with styling if I have a drastic change.

Pedicure & Nails - always. Heck my DH gets a pedicure before vacations, those work boot feet need some love if his toes are gonna be showing :thumbsup2:rotfl2:
But he always says - No Polish about 40 times. :rotfl2:
He needs to learn how to say no polish in Vietnamese!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter