Do you understand your spouse's job?

Yeah......... I'm only about 60% sure what my dh does. He's a cloud architect, so you get a lot of raised eyebrows. 😂😂

My husband and I work at the same company so I've got a lot of insight into what he does. With that being said, I'm sometimes puzzled when he tries to explain his job to other people. 🤐

We met when we shared a cubicle at work doing the exact same job. We don't work together any more, but yeah - I understand his job. With a few weeks training, I could do his job (and vice versa)

My dh calls mine stupid but yet the teachers would be stressed without me there

I’m really sorry to hear that Tink. With that, and him telling you to lose weight, I’d be telling him in no short order what I thought of his opinions.

You are important at what you do. If it makes you happy, that’s all that matters.

My husband understands my job very well - I'm actually his boss! We've worked for the same company together for 7 years now and I've been his boss for 3.

yep, we do different things for the same government entity-his desk is one row over from mine yet we rarely see one another in the work place. I could do his job-he could not do mine.

My mom never knew exactly what my dad did either.

Last edited:
Yeah......... I'm only about 60% sure what my dh does. He's a cloud architect, so you get a lot of raised eyebrows. 😂😂
60%! I am super impressed. DH’s title is Information Architect and he works with the cloud. Hi job could be close to your DH’s job. I don’t even understand 5% of what he does.

DH and I both work in higher education. He's been in his current position for seven months and it has continuously evolved. So nope, I could only give a basic description of what his job includes as I'm sure to forget a few things.

I'm an escheatment program manager - I've told DH several times over what it means and he just tells people I'm in finance...

I'm in IT, but I'm pretty sure my wife just zones out when I tell her about work with all the technical terms, acronyms, etc that I use lol.

My DH runs a company. I helped him setup the network and G/L systems when he first started there. It was a pen and paper shop. I understand what he does.

He would tell you that I'm in IT. Aside from that, I don't think he has any idea what I actually do in IT. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter