Does 2 trips in 1 month make me spoiled?A PTR for both! I am back and updates coming!

So I left off with us just finishing up the tea and heading over to Epcot since we had ADR's at Chefs de France that night. I figured since it would be around 4 or so we would just walk around and maybe hit Figment, SE, and the WS before dinner since I figured that the waits at TT and Soarin would be too long.

We got to Epcot and took some pictures at the front of the park and then made it to SE which we walked right on to. Now I am one for original rides and don't always like the chnges at Disney but this is one that I really liked. We were CRACKIN up, I mean hysterically, at our ending or should I say future on SE. I decided we go and check out the times board just for fun and what did I see...Test Track 10 mins, Mission Space 10 mins Soarin 15 mins!!!! Holy Crap! I freaked out and couldn't believe what I was reading and actually asked the CM that was standing there if my eyes were decieving me. I couldn't believe it! So we quickly made our way over to TT and walked on to it. I decided we could try MS green side since I personally don't like the feeling of the orange side and Missy gets motion sickness, plus I wanted to try it out to see if DH could do it in Oct. It was fun although it still made Missy a little sick....so I am still not sure about DH maybe if it is a walk on we will try it. After we were done with MS we headed over to Soarin and walked right on...I was even able to request the front row. I really wanted Missy to experience the front row for her first time and she loved it! We then rode Figment and headed to Station Cool.

Now my plan was to be a great friend and trick Missy into trying Beverly! LOL aren't I a good friend. So we tried a couple and then I handed her Beverly and she says "oh that is good!" "What?" I say "seriously" and then she says "yeah it is good...oh yuck...that has a HORRIBLE after tast." Hee hee hee I started laughing and told her that was more of the response I was looking for. Man I am mean! She forgave me though so that is good. Now that we had everything we wanted to get done in Future World we decided to head into the World Showcase.

We walked around and all I could do was talk about how small the crowds were. I have been to Disney plenty of times from the months of March-Oct. and I have NEVER seen so few people before. I was hoping we were going to have this good luck all week. So it was finally time for our ADR at Chefs de France. Although we were still a little full from the Tea this was a very good meal. our waitress was very good and we had some nice conversations with her about where she was from etc. We started off sharing the Escargot and I had a glass of Pinot Blanc and Missy had a Cabernet Sauvignon. Now I am not a red wine fan but I tried a sip and it was good, it didn't have that "bite" that red wines have. Then for our meals I had the Grilled tenderloin of beef and Missy had the Beef short ribs, both were excellent and were cooked perfectly. For dessert we both had some coffee and I had the creme brulle...it ws ok not the best and Missy had Tarte au chocolat, banane et noix de coco, sauce pralinee - Chocolate tart with banana and coconut, praline sauce with chocolate ice cream. Which was good and better than mine so I had dessert envy.

After dinner since there was NOBODY in the parks we decided to watch Illuminations since we were able to get a spot without any problems oh about 5 mins before start time right in Japan. As we were standing there I looked up at the sky and say a big cloud making its way towards us. Now previously we decided to leave the poncho's in the room since it was supposed to rain and we weren't going to be in the parks for that long....little did we know. Just about 30 secs before Illuminations started (I am not exaggerating) there was a really wierd sound...kinda like rain coming across the lagoon...and all of sudden it was POURING!!!! I ran as fast as I could into the Japan gift shop so I could get a back to put my camera in so it wouldn't get ruined. We then we and stood under the deck there in Japan and watched Illuminations from there. The rain did stop about 5 mins into the show so we then walked out to our spot and finished the show. It was a fun ending to our day.

We grabbed the bus back to our room and started watching the Weather Channel to see how the next day was going to be. Since Ike was still down near Cuba at this time we were going to be getting storms the next day and were supposed to go to AK but decided to switch it with our DHS day since alot of DHS is inside and AK is mostly outside. So that would be the plan.

Now I totally forgot to mention at the start of this that I am a germ-a-phobe...must be the whole nurse thing and I have been afraid of getting bed bugs so I totally did the bedbug check when we got in the room and guess what I found??? No not bed bugs but brand new matresses, they weren't even 1 month old yet. I know that b/c they still had their delivery tags on them. So I was pretty happy about that but I did find some old dried blood on my comforter. I was very grossed out by that and decided I would deal with it then next day. I then headed into the bathroom and saw that there was more dried blood on the outside shower curtain...now I am even more grossed out. It is after 11pm and I don't feel like dealing with housekeeping at this hour so I decided to call in the AM. With that it was off to bed so we could get up early and be at DHS for rope drop and make the mad dash to TSM!

Oh yeah and one more thing. 1 week from today I will be in Disney!!!! YIPPIE!!!! I can't wait!!:dance3: :dance3: :banana: :banana:

Thanks for reading everyone!!!

Gross! I can't believe you found dried blood on the comforter AND the shower curtain! That is precisely why I don't look to closely at that stuff. I don't want to know!

That's so crazy about the sudden rain before Illuminations. I'm happy that it stopped and you were able to finish watching the show.

Yay for one week!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cool1:

Just got caught up! I haven't had time to read tr's since we moved to florida. Now that we are settled I am glad I didn't miss too many updates!

1 more week you must be so excited and that tea looks great!

Wow great start to your trip. I want to do that at the Grand Floridian one day. I can't believe how lucky you got with the crowds!! Have a safe flight and have a great Disney trip with your hubby. Don't forget about us, we want to hear all about it!!

Great report so far! I hope your 2nd trip, and your 2nd honeymoon are wonderful....loved the honeymoon pics! :goodvibes DH and I did the Segway tour on your Disneymoon as well and LOVED it. We hope to someday do the Segway tour at WL too.

:cool1: :cool1: Dancing with you!!!
Thanks for dancing with me!!!:banana: Sorry it took me so long to respond!
Gross! I can't believe you found dried blood on the comforter AND the shower curtain! That is precisely why I don't look to closely at that stuff. I don't want to know!

That's so crazy about the sudden rain before Illuminations. I'm happy that it stopped and you were able to finish watching the show.

Yay for one week!!!!! :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cool1:
It was gross and I did not sleep well that night...I will touch upon how this all works out in the next installment.

Just got caught up! I haven't had time to read tr's since we moved to florida. Now that we are settled I am glad I didn't miss too many updates!

1 more week you must be so excited and that tea looks great!
WOW I can't believe you already moved...man that went by fast! How is the apt? Are you loving being in FL? The tea was great and I would have to suggest it to anyone. I have to thank Lindsey (Fairy_Tale_Bride) for my booking it. I had read TR with her going to it and it just looked so yummy that I wanted to try it. I am so excited that the trip is now 4 days away and I can get some warmth since it has been rainy and cold here in England.
Wow great start to your trip. I want to do that at the Grand Floridian one day. I can't believe how lucky you got with the crowds!! Have a safe flight and have a great Disney trip with your hubby. Don't forget about us, we want to hear all about it!!
Tracy you should really try the tea! It was soooo good. I can't remember if it is wheelchair accessible and will have to check for you when I go again in 1 week! YIPPIE!!! Lucky with the crowds isn't the word, wait til you see how our day at AK and EPCOT went! :-) Hopefully our flights will go well haveing to fly on Monday back to Boston and then Wed to Disney! I won't forget y'all and will be back to do a TR for that trip....I swear I will do it this time!!!!
Great report so far! I hope your 2nd trip, and your 2nd honeymoon are wonderful....loved the honeymoon pics! :goodvibes DH and I did the Segway tour on your Disneymoon as well and LOVED it. We hope to someday do the Segway tour at WL too.
Thank you so much for the well wishes. The Segway tour was so much fun and I remember reading about it on your honeymoon TR. I don't know if you remember that I had followed that and used to be always on the Jambo board. I will have to take tons of pictures of WL for you so I can share them with you! I have lurked on your TR and will be heading over there soon to catch up! Thanks for joining!

Hey just joining in! To answer the question in the title of your PTR/TR, going to WDW twice in one month DOES make you spoiled!! :laughing: I'm super jealoussss! The pictures from your Disneymoon are just too cute, I love the bride and groom ears they just make me happy looking at them haha Anyway, I'm really enjoying the TR you have going so far and can't wait to read more of that and the PTR for your upcoming trip which at this point is only 4 days away!! :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Well we got back to the States without any problems and had a very busy day today running errands and celebrating our 1 yr Anniversary. We leave tomorrow AM for Disney!!!! YIPPIE!!! I am sorry I didn't make it back to do another update but I will be back when we return. See ya real soon!!!

I am back!!! Ok well I have been back for 1 week but DH was still here and we had a lot to get done including a trip to NYC to see his family. Anyways I just ordered the CD and have to upload the pictures and the TR will start!!! We had a great time and can't wait to share it with everyone!

Thank you so much for the well wishes. The Segway tour was so much fun and I remember reading about it on your honeymoon TR. I don't know if you remember that I had followed that and used to be always on the Jambo board. I will have to take tons of pictures of WL for you so I can share them with you! I have lurked on your TR and will be heading over there soon to catch up! Thanks for joining!

I do remember you from the Jambo board! You haven't been on there recently though, have you? It's over on the Community Boards now and called "AKL Lite". I'm sure everyone would love to "see" you again! :goodvibes

That is so funny that you remember the Segway Tour from my Honeymoon TR! Wow! I'm very glad to hear you and your DH had a good time on it. :thumbsup2

I will LOVE seeing your WL pictures!!!!!!

A trip to NYC, huh? Ahhh...love that city....!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter