Does 2 trips in 1 month make me spoiled?A PTR for both! I am back and updates coming!

Wooohoooo!! Your time is almost here!! Are you packed????
Woooo hooo is right!!! I am mostly packed just have the toiletries and 1 more outfit to pack after I do laundry which I have to do tomorrow just in case we lose power this weekend with TS Hanna heading towards us.
4 days!!!! you must be pysched!

Have a great trip and stay safe and don't forget we are awaiting details!!!
I am sooo psyched although I am a little weary of Hurricane Ike and its Category 4 level. I know it is too soon to tell but it is a little too close for me!!! We will make the best of it though. I will make sure I leave details when I get back but give me til around the 17th or so b/c I have to drive home from VA. Then I have to unpack and do a few things the first 2 days I am back...but I will post about the trip!

Well I am not sure if I will make it on to the Disboards before I leave b/c tomorrow is my last day with my adorable nephew and I am "orienting" the Nanny that will be taking my place. Then starting tomorrow night and into Sat we are supposed to get hit by TS Hanna. We live right outside VA Beach so we could get 40-60 mph winds and we live in the COUNTRY so the power may go out. So just in case that is where I disappear to if you don't hear from me.

Today I went out and bought some Teva's for me and DH for when we go to TL. I have a huge foot fear...and actually dislike water parks b/c everyone is walking around in wet bare feet. I hate the feeling of the wet pavement under my feet especially when it gets a little slimy but digress. So I have always went out and bought the $5 water shoes to wear at the parks and throw them away while still in Disney and kinda hate them at the same time. Why you may ask? B/c the water pools at the bottom of the water shoes and I hate the squishing feeling and the water just sitting on my feet! :scared1: So I am constantly taking them off and dumping out the water and driving DH nuts. SO I finally got the smart idea to get Teva's like I used to have when I was younger and then my feet are protected with no pooling of water!!! I was going to wait until I get back to RI to get them b/c I was pressed for time but then I saw Ike.

Ahhh yes Category 4 Hurricane Ike! I know it is too early to tell its path but I need to be prepared how else would an OCD Disney planner deal with it? So I went today to get my Teva's just in case it rains a lot during the trip I can wear them around the park instead of having soaking wet sneakers on. I have to have some arch support on my feet when I walk or my legs and feet hurt; therefore regular flip flops are out of the question. So I bought DH his also and just hope that they fit and the best part they were both on sale. YAY!

So that is where I am for the trip...I am mostly packed just have to put 1 more outfit and all my toiletries in my suitcase the morning I leave and I am good to go. Oh yeah I am going to pack Jenga and some cards just in case we do get hit by a Hurricane and are stuck in the room we have something to occupy ourselves with.

I will write an update and mini tr when we get back and I get settled...so if I don't talk to y'all have a great week!!! (Although I am sure I will find 5 mins to come on tomorrow and Sunday night if we have power) :wave2:

Just joining in on your TR! 2 trips in one month, that is crazy! And I thought it was nuts when we went in January and then again in May. :p Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures when you get back! :cool1:

Have a wonderful time!

And I will keep my fingers crossed for you so that you have great weather and don't get stuck in the room at all!

Yay for finding both pairs of Tevas on sale!

I am back and we had a great time!!!! I will be back soon to give you info about the trip and some Magical Moments!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Oh and I have made some changes for the trip that is in less than 3 weeks!!!

I am back and we had a great time!!!! I will be back soon to give you info about the trip and some Magical Moments!!! Hope everyone is doing well. Oh and I have made some changes for the trip that is in less than 3 weeks!!!

Welcome back. Glad you had a great time. I can't wait to read all about it!

Ok well this week has been busy since getting back from Disney and back to RI. I had a wedding on Friday night and then had a lunch for the bride and groom on Sat. so those two days were fun and I have needed today to recover. I also had the honor of planning the happy couples honeymoon to Disney and brought them to the airport yesterday. They are staying at AKL and I found out today they got upgraded to a Savanna view!!! I was so happy for them...so needless to say my Trip Report is slacking but I should get an update this week and work on it next week while I am in England. That is right...1 week from today I will be with my hubby in England for a week before we come back to RI. Unfourntaly he still has to work the week I am there so I will just be hanging out at the house and Dis'ing the whole time.

So the best news is I saw that a Disney Visa Code came out for Free Dining for my dates and I called today and got another $122 off the trip!!! It was only $122 b/c we are doing the Deluxe Plan but I am excited that is better than nothing!!! :banana: :banana:

I shall be back by mid week with an update for the TR and a new addition for the upcoming trip. I hope everyone is doing well and thanks for reading!!!

I will start my Trippie for the trip that started back on the 8th but it is going to be a quick one b/c I didn't keep notes...I know I am sorry. I will also most likely update it mostly next week b/c I have to get Missy's pictures tonight and also b/c I will be sitting in England all week while DH has to work. But I figured I would start y'all off with a sneak peak.

Just in case you don't remember Missy was flying in from RI and I was coming in from VA and we landed within 45 mins of each other. When I came off the plane there was Missy waiting for me! YAY!!! We are in Orlando! We proceeded for our first ride on the little monorail things and walked to the ME counter. Walked on up and was pointed in the direction of the red carpet and our bus was there so we just walked right on! This was just a preview on how great the lines were going to be ALL week!

We arrived at the hotel and checked in and our room was ready!!! Ya hoo! As we opened the door this is what greeted us.
disney155.jpg

and here is a view of the room:
disney156.jpg

We hung out in the room a little bit and then jumped on the MK bus to make our way to the GF for our 2 pm ADR for the Garden View Tea. We did the transfer for the monorail and had time to walk around the resort. Man that is a beautiful resort and mark my word one day I WILL stay there!

So we sat down and stared at the menu forever trying to figure out what to get and we both decided on The Grand Tea at the suggestion of our waitress. Missy got the Eros tea which was yummy and I had the Mad Hatter which was also really yummy. Here is the table with the first course:
disney164.jpg

Let me just say this was an amazing Tea! The food was very yummy and our 3 courses were sent out in great timing. We were so stuffed when we were done and talked about the tea the whole trip. I enjoyed it so much and so many other men in there that I went ahead and booked it for my trip that is 2 weeks away! After we got done with the Tea we jumped on the monorail to EPCOT.

Next up: "Is everything really a 10 min. wait? I think I am dreaming."

That tea does look grand!! I'm gonna do that someday. It's neat to see what your room looked like.

I am so glad you got to enjoy the Grand Floridian Tea! It is my fav! It's the best and such a great way to spend an afternoon. :goodvibes I can't wait to read more!

Oh my goodness!

The tea looks like it was so much fun!
It was fun and sooo good! I can't wait to try it out in Oct!

That tea does look grand!! I'm gonna do that someday. It's neat to see what your room looked like.
You should try it...the Grand Tea has 3 courses to it and you get your own pot of tea so there is plenty. It was very relaxing also!

I am so glad you got to enjoy the Grand Floridian Tea! It is my fav! It's the best and such a great way to spend an afternoon. :goodvibes I can't wait to read more!

It is now my fav. also! DH is not as convinced about it but I booked it anyways! LOL, I am sure he will end up liking it.

Today I leave to go see DH!!! YIPPIE!!! So I will work on an update probably on Tuesday after I have gotten used to the time change. DH has to work Mon-Thurs so I will be home alone...just more time to Dis! Hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you to my few readers!

I am so excited b/c today I can do the Single Digit Dance!!!!! :banana: :banana: :cool1:

I am in England and will update the TR tomorrow since it is already almot 4:30 pm here and DH will be home soon from work. I kinda slept until 1:30 pm and haven't done a darn thing yet today...need to go clean the kitchen floor. Wow that didn't take long to jump into Wife mode huh? But I wanted to lurk around the boards first and of course so the dance!!! Talk to you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter