Does any one else listen to TGM radio while on boards or planning?

Do a search for "Disney" on Live365 and you will find quite a number of stations that play music from the parks. I found one yesterday that plays (among other things) the entire music loop from Wilderness Lodge, my absolutely favorite place. I think it's called "Mouseworld." It's a premium station, though, meaning you have to be a paid subscriber to listen. Many others are free. D-Magic is a good one.

also try some of the other channels - D-Magic, parkhopper, sorcerer, etc. Do a search on 'Disney' and you should turn up a bunch. If you are a live365 member you can access to 2 Mouseworld channels that have various long 'loop' segments (I especially like the WL loop!).

-Pete

Guess what just played on Park Hopper Radio??? Mickey's Philharmagic!! Boy are they up to date or what! I can't wait to see it again next week! I missed the smells last time so i will pay special attention this time. :teeth:

Right now they are playing the soundtrack for the Pooh ride :Pinkbounc .

Ok. I am listening to TGM's Live 365 radio station thanks to the original poster. I downloaded whatever I had to download and it was great, but now I want to turn it off and can't figure out how to turn it off. WTH? It is now driving me nuts because I want to leave, but I want it off before I leave. Any suggestions?

My fav is Radio Buena Vista. I keep it on all day at work. It really helps keep me in the Disney mood.

I listen to Park Hopper Radio quite a bit while I'm at work. Keeps me looking forward to our upcoming trip. But my co-workers sometimes think it is odd when they come in and my computer speakers are playing the Haunted Mansion audio! LOL!

Oh my gosh, I love this station! I am listening to Mouse House Radio and it is playing the 'tour' on the Resort Monorail. It's just like being there! Thank you for pointing me in the direction of this site! It is great! Can't wait to get there and see what I am hearing!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter