Does any one else listen to TGM radio while on boards or planning?

I have it on almost all the time, especially when a vacation to Disney nears.........

Thanks.....I never knew about this site, it is great and really does get you in the mood.

You are not alone. I always listen to Soceror radio and my DH just laughs. I am trying Park Hopper now after reading and I am not sure which one is better. Get I will just have to alternate.:D

Thanks for bumping this up! My Disney CDs thank you as I play them constantly at work. Now I have somethign new to listen to. Thanks again.

I am listening to Mouse House Radio now. I am getting ready to check out TGM. My co-workers are like what are those funny noises coming from you cubicle. Since I found out about Live365 last week, I stopped listening to the radio at work. I even went and ordered the Classic Disney:60 years of music set on yesterday because I enjoy the music on Mouse House Radio. I even looked up Disney World Theme Park CD. It was expensive. Is this CD in the parks and if so, how much does it run?

Originally posted by Lan
I am listening to Mouse House Radio now. I am getting ready to check out TGM. My co-workers are like what are those funny noises coming from you cubicle. Since I found out about Live365 last week, I stopped listening to the radio at work. I even went and ordered the Classic Disney:60 years of music set on yesterday because I enjoy the music on Mouse House Radio. I even looked up Disney World Theme Park CD. It was expensive. Is this CD in the parks and if so, how much does it run?

Yes, I only found it in the parks (or on eBay). In the parks it runs between $15 and $20.

Yeah live365 is awesome. I have a ton of channels saved to my presets. They have a lot of ride audio too not just the movie songs.

I think my favorite station is Sorcerer Radio WDW. They play nothing but music from the parks, including the Illuminations pre-show music which is my favorite.

Didn't before, but will now...thanks for the great info!!!!!!!!

Don't forget about the two Wilderness Lodge "shows on MouseHouse (free) on Wednesday and Friday nights starting at 9:00pm eastern.

Also lots of new music was recently added less than 3 weeks ago. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter