Does anyone know anything about the Dixie Stampede dinner show?

BuckeyeRon

Earning My Ears
I had read somewhere that Dolly Parton will bring her Dixie Stampede dinner show to Orlando. This is a show that she has in Branson. We won't be visiting until January 5, 2002.

There is one in Myrtle Beach, SC also. We have never gone but my parents and friends have. They enjoyed it very much. You sit in an "arena" type setting and watch the show that takes place in the center. I think it's a North/South theme with colorful costumes, horses, etc. I think they said the food was pretty good too. My friend went in July and said it cost about $120 for her family of 4. Hope this helps

We had reservations for this show in Pigeon Forge in July. Unfortunately, we did not make it because we had other plans. I was advised by lots of people on the Community Board that it was awesome, though. It was pretty hard to get a reservation because it was always packed! I remember it was about $35 for adults and less than $20 for kids.

There were plans to open one in the Orlando area but I haven't heard anything recently.

Plans were to put it somewhere near I-4 between WDW and Universal. Two dinner shows -- Wild Bill's on Rt 192 and King Henry's Feast on I-Drive -- closed a year or so ago and either of those locations would be naturals.

Hi,
We have been to the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge 3 times.It is alot of fun for the whole
family.It is a bit expensive but a must see at least once. The food is really good and there is lots of it.After the show you can go down to meet the riders and their horses. My kids got all the riders to autograph the Dixie flags.AAA offers a discount and remember to make a reservation in advance. It is popular and will sell out most performances.Especially in a tourist destination like Orlando. Debbie-Indiana

Saw it in Pigeon Forge. Was a cute family-type show with a rodeo theme. Food was good, too, even though it was served to the masses at the same time.

Have been to the one in Pigeon Forge and really enjoyed it and the kids think it is the best!
Don't forget the cowboy shaped mugs as a souviner.Served at the preshow.Cost was minimal I think. The main show and dinner is a little pricey but worth every penny.More food than you can eat and very good. Had to come home and surf the net for their soup recipe.It was all alot of fun.:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter