• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DOn't read this

That sounds cool! At first I thought it was an actual VMK event, I was thinking: A balcony and matinee, cool!

Captain Brain said:
That sounds cool! At first I thought it was an actual VMK event, I was thinking: A balcony and matinee, cool!

LOL Thanks. I am really excited about doing this and hope the rest of the DIS Is!

Hi! I'm wanting to be considered for the part of "Co-Producer/Director" I have MUCH experience in the way of stage performance and a little working backstage. Although I won't be able to make ALL of the practices (considering i'm doing a show in real life) I'd sure love to help all that I can. I'll see if I can find you in VMK and post this here. Thanks! :) -Katie

Someybody said:
Hey, this sounds a lot like Mcats Beauty and the Beast! Are you copying her?

I honestly never saw her's. If she feels I am copying her, I honestly didn't mean to do it.

ktbutterfly2011 said:
Hi! I'm wanting to be considered for the part of "Co-Producer/Director" I have MUCH experience in the way of stage performance and a little working backstage. Although I won't be able to make ALL of the practices (considering i'm doing a show in real life) I'd sure love to help all that I can. I'll see if I can find you in VMK and post this here. Thanks! :) -Katie

Ok I will meet you In VMK post your VMK name and go into one of your rooms and I will meet you their

When exactly do you have to reserve in advanced? Two hours before. Later or earlier? I would like to see it, so I would like to know. Thanks.

uh-oh... hope MGM does not conflict with this

WDWfan36 said:
I honestly never saw her's. If she feels I am copying her, I honestly didn't mean to do it.

I am recreating MGM and Mcat already started something very similar

CoolTrainerTerry said:
When exactly do you have to reserve in advanced? Two hours before. Later or earlier? I would like to see it, so I would like to know. Thanks.

See what you do is just tell me exactly what seats you want and what date and how many people. Tell me your VMK name and if your bringing anyone tell me what their VMK name is and they are reserved!

Plz reserve a seat for Disniplaya on Opening Night: September 1st and I shall be bringing Skigrl

I would love to be Belle. I can make it 12:00-6:00 EST weekdays for the next month. I probably can't make weekends, but Friday nights would rock ;) If not, I can be in charge of advertisement on the boards and think of costume ideas for the cast. Hope you consider, you have wonderful organization skills! Could you please make some time during the week earlier? Like Wednesday or something.

Any help you need, I'll be open to!

WWEDUDE said:
I can be the beast :)
Yes but before you can you need to try out. We can try to set up a date for auditions.

CoolTrainerTerry said:
Okay, I guess I will reserve 1 seat for FantaStitch on:

OPENING NIGHT: Friday, September 1st
7:30pm EST

laxplaya1346 said:
Plz reserve a seat for Disniplaya on Opening Night: September 1st and I shall be bringing Skigrl

Ok Just remember you will be in row one. I can't wait to see you all at the show

it sounds awesome!!! i'd audition in a heartbeat, but i have dance every single day (even on the weekends, we have a nutcracker to rehearse!!!) so, if there was anything (other than performing) i could do to help, let me know, and i'll get right to it. this is the type of thing i dream of doing in real life, and i hate to think that i can't also do it virtually.

WDWfan36 said:
Me(WDWfan36): How lovely of a day it is.
You(auditioner): I know, I just wish my twin was here. I miss her so much
Me: You never know when she might return
You: I just doubt she will be back, after what happened.
Me: Well, you never know.
You: Oh, Look behind you!
Me: Ah!
You: Be careful!
The end.
This is the script, and there will be no improvising after "Be Careful!"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter