• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DOn't read this

Could you PM Me when your ready? I'm not on but if you PM me when your on (I am usually looking at other threads) i can log on and you can try out

coodisneyfan is online and she was looking for you, I'll get her to see this. I think she dc.

Okay, i really hope you do consider trying out. If you would like to try out just tell me and we can meet In VMK. I will be on the DIs for another hour or two. So just post if you want to try out!

Go go Get them Get them till you got them saying , Yea, lets try out Yea Yea let's try out try out!

hey uh just out of curiosity where did you get the name little theator? please pm me also i can do lumiere i am a great improvest after being in whos line is it anyway

Well, I guess blue monkey isn't trying out. Is anyone going to? If not I will have to close this down :(

Blumonkeyboy said:
hey uh just out of curiosity where did you get the name little theator? please pm me also i can do lumiere i am a great improvest after being in whos line is it anyway
There is no such thing as an improvest :confused3

Blumonkeyboy said:
improvest ( im-PRAHV-ist ) someone who improvises
I googled it and nothing appeared, there is no such thing. It is not improvises, it is who does improvising, has improvised, but you don't say someone who 'improvises'. Yes, I'm very protective or my grammar. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter