Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Hello everyone! I guess if I'm going to start posting here I should introduce myself.

I'm a 51 year old Disney loving gal. I lived in Florida for 13 years and I know live in a suburb of Houston. I have not yet purchased a D&B Disney bag but I have fallen head over heels in love with the Christmas tote coming out this year and I MUST have it. What strategy do you recommend for making sure this tote is under my Christmas tree this year? (FWIW I have a Disney Visa.)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I guess if I'm going to start posting here I should introduce myself.

I'm a 51 year old Disney loving gal. I lived in Florida for 13 years and I know live in a suburb of Houston. I have not yet purchased a D&B Disney bag but I have fallen head over heels in love with the Christmas tote coming out this year and I MUST have it. What strategy do you recommend for making sure this tote is under my Christmas tree this year? (FWIW I have a Disney Visa.)

Welcome fellow Dooney lover! best recommendation is to stalk the shop parks.app and Disney store website the day they are suppose to be released. Lately it seems they are releasing the bags first at Disney Springs and then a week or so later on-line. For the recent AK bags it was very hit or miss on some of us being able to order on-line vs. buying on the resale market( I ended buying on eBay and had a coupon so made the price I had to pay a little easier).For the Winnie bag I did get to order from Disney store but no dvc discount (for dvc I only get a discount on items bought through the app).

If the bags go on-line, Disney is infamous for releasing at 2 am in the morning so some of us do wake up several times during the night to check the app and store.

Welcome fellow Dooney lover! best recommendation is to stalk the shop parks.app and Disney store website the day they are suppose to be released. Lately it seems they are releasing the bags first at Disney Springs and then a week or so later on-line. For the recent AK bags it was very hit or miss on some of us being able to order on-line vs. buying on the resale market( I ended buying on eBay and had a coupon so made the price I had to pay a little easier).For the Winnie bag I did get to order from Disney store but no dvc discount (for dvc I only get a discount on items bought through the app).

If the bags go on-line, Disney is infamous for releasing at 2 am in the morning so some of us do wake up several times during the night to check the app and store.

Thank you for the info! I will actually be at Disney starting December 8th. Should I just wait?

Last edited:
Thank you for the info! I will actuallt be at Disney starting December 8th. Should I just wait?

Hmmmm... my thought is the bag will be released mid to end November so it could be a toss up on if the bags sale quickly or not. If past years is any indicator then the Christmas pattern will sell out fast.

I saw your question about a bag from 2016 and it is called the Toile print. Really nice in person and I have it in the crossbody style.

I’m just up the road from you in San Antonio (for the non Texas folks just up the road is a 3 hour drive which is short in a state the size of Texas) !:rotfl2:

View attachment 338417

Yup..think I am going to need a bigger closet! No release date yet or styles other than what looks like a tote above. Hoping to see the food and wine style soon.

Love it! I hope Disney makes a boatload of these. I hope I can get one from Disney store or the app. I had my Christmas bag order cancelled last year, so I’m not optimistic. I hate to encourage the price gouging that is EBay, but I really want this bag!

2AC5DC48-9E99-49CD-9705-28BBCA75502C.png Winnie is here! Have tried to upload the picture and it just keeps telling me picture is too large even after resizing...ugh! (Even tried copy and paste and no luck) :mad:Placement is great and looks pretty much like this one almost exactly so couldn’t be happier with the one Disney store sent!

Really? I thought Moon princess was a website that listed all the prints ever made with their original prices. I didn’t think they sold items.

It's my first time ever looking at that webste. I was so excited I may not have looked at the website too carefully. Thanks for the info. I'll go back and look at it again then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter