Dopey Shenanigans! A Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend TR (Completed-videos added)

That guy asking for which side of EE to sit on was interesting. However, it could have been that he likes the view on a specific side more than another when going up to the top of the mountain? That's possibly the only reason I can think of. Still odd for someone to ask though.

Satuli Canteen is my favorite QS now on WDW property. The food is so good!!!
Yeah but even then its not like you can't see from either side. I don't know its one of those funny stories from the trip.

I really need to get there soon!

That's really strange about that guy and EE. He does seem to be thoroughly enjoying his ride though. :D

I really wanted to eat at Satuli Canteen this time, but it was crazy busy when we walked past and I foolishly thought Restaurantasaurus would be less crowded. HA!

That's really strange about that guy and EE. He does seem to be thoroughly enjoying his ride though. :D

I really wanted to eat at Satuli Canteen this time, but it was crazy busy when we walked past and I foolishly thought Restaurantasaurus would be less crowded. HA!
Yeah he definitely enjoyed it!

Yeah hopefully on my next trip I can eat at Satuli.

I was floored at how what was Camp Minnie Mickey had been transformed into Pandora. It was absolutely stunning. The wait time when we were there was over 200 minutes so like you, I was so happy to have the Fastpasses!

I was floored at how what was Camp Minnie Mickey had been transformed into Pandora. It was absolutely stunning. The wait time when we were there was over 200 minutes so like you, I was so happy to have the Fastpasses!
Yes that area is so completely different from what it was before!

Pandora is truly amazing. The attention to detail blows my mind every time I enter the land. After seeing Pandora I have such high hopes for Galaxy Edge. Also, Sautuli Canteen is hands down the best quick service in WDW.

Expedition Everest is such a great coaster. It was weird that the guy wanted a particular side but either way it looked like both of you guys had fun.

Pandora is truly amazing. The attention to detail blows my mind every time I enter the land. After seeing Pandora I have such high hopes for Galaxy Edge. Also, Sautuli Canteen is hands down the best quick service in WDW.

Expedition Everest is such a great coaster. It was weird that the guy wanted a particular side but either way it looked like both of you guys had fun.
I agree the bar is high for Star Wars!

I didn't understand but we definitely both had fun lol.

The Satuli Canteen is actually really good. I have only had their bowls though. It is amazing how efficient ordering from your phone is. Like I ordered from my phone, went in the Pandora store, and within like 5-10 minutes my food was ready.

The Satuli Canteen is actually really good. I have only had their bowls though. It is amazing how efficient ordering from your phone is. Like I ordered from my phone, went in the Pandora store, and within like 5-10 minutes my food was ready.
I haven't been able to try mobile ordering yet it sounds really convenient though!

How have you never eaten at Satuli?!? I just did ADRs this morning and we skipped anything in AK because of Satuli. If the menu appeals to you at all give it a try when you can.

FoP FP for the win! I’ve been on it half a dozen times but never with a FP. Hours of my life, gone :rolleyes: but mostly worth it.

EE pic is classic. Your face as well as the other guys is hilarious!

Glad you survived the cold!

How have you never eaten at Satuli?!? I just did ADRs this morning and we skipped anything in AK because of Satuli. If the menu appeals to you at all give it a try when you can.

FoP FP for the win! I’ve been on it half a dozen times but never with a FP. Hours of my life, gone :rolleyes: but mostly worth it.

EE pic is classic. Your face as well as the other guys is hilarious!

Glad you survived the cold!
It’s because I’ve gone to Tiffins the last two trips and loved it! It’s on my must do list for next time.

Wow never with a FP! I’ve only been on once without a FP.

Thanks!

It’s because I’ve gone to Tiffins the last two trips and loved it! It’s on my must do list for next time.

Wow never with a FP! I’ve only been on once without a FP.

Thanks!
Yep, I’m guessing at least 8-10 hours of my life has been devoted to FoP queue (to be fair, 4 of those rides were during the emh last summer late at night so the lines weren’t terrible). At least it’s a good queue. My daughter has found several (inadvertent?) hidden mickeys in the queue which was surprising since I didn’t think Mickey would be anywhere in Pandora.

One day I will hit Tiffins! It looks very good!

We love Tiffins. Tiffins is the only place my dd asked to eat at when go back in Sept. I can't wait to see Pandora. It looks really neat.

Yep, I’m guessing at least 8-10 hours of my life has been devoted to FoP queue (to be fair, 4 of those rides were during the emh last summer late at night so the lines weren’t terrible). At least it’s a good queue. My daughter has found several (inadvertent?) hidden mickeys in the queue which was surprising since I didn’t think Mickey would be anywhere in Pandora.

One day I will hit Tiffins! It looks very good!

Yeah EMH is when I waited. Sounds inadvertent as I don't think any purposeful hidden Mickeys were put in there?

Definitely try Tiffins some day!

We love Tiffins. Tiffins is the only place my dd asked to eat at when go back in Sept. I can't wait to see Pandora. It looks really neat.

Yes so good!

Beautiful shots of Pandora
FOP is truly amazing we can not wait till March to ride again.
Our FP day is Monday and if DD had her way we’d be riding FOP every day
That was an odd question about riding on EE :confused3
I like your ride photo

Beautiful shots of Pandora
FOP is truly amazing we can not wait till March to ride again.
Our FP day is Monday and if DD had her way we’d be riding FOP every day
That was an odd question about riding on EE :confused3
I like your ride photo
Thanks! I would be riding FoP every day if I could too. The EE question will puzzle me forever!

Thanks! I would be riding FoP every day if I could too. The EE question will puzzle me forever!
I have never ridden the ride so don't know nuthin bout nuthin here. :ssst: Is it possible he had someone outside trying to get a picture of him? Would that make a difference as to what side he is on?

I have never ridden the ride so don't know nuthin bout nuthin here. :ssst: Is it possible he had someone outside trying to get a picture of him? Would that make a difference as to what side he is on?
I doubt that was the case. They take an on ride photo and he seemed to be alone. It’s possible but I’m not sure.

I doubt that was the case. They take an on ride photo and he seemed to be alone. It’s possible but I’m not sure.
If you don't have Photo Pass that picture won't do you much good though. I bet he had a wife, girlfriend, mama, etc. that wanted to see him go by.

If you don't have Photo Pass that picture won't do you much good though. I bet he had a wife, girlfriend, mama, etc. that wanted to see him go by.
Maybe. Even from viewing outside the ride you don’t get a great view of the person but whatever. It was just a funny story I wanted to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter