Dopey Shenanigans! A Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend TR (Completed-videos added)

Great Half Recap & photos! Yeah the course at the end is the most exciting, the slanted ramps to Epcot got on my nerves when I've ran that part in the past. I wonder what they could do to change it and still have MK but not be the Darkside/Wine course. Love the Mickey balloon photo, too bad they didn't do it in the marathon, the wind I guess maybe. Great Alien suit, I saw some of your group coming dressed the same heading into Epcot at the bus area when we were watching. Great job!

Great Half Recap & photos! Yeah the course at the end is the most exciting, the slanted ramps to Epcot got on my nerves when I've ran that part in the past. I wonder what they could do to change it and still have MK but not be the Darkside/Wine course. Love the Mickey balloon photo, too bad they didn't do it in the marathon, the wind I guess maybe. Great Alien suit, I saw some of your group coming dressed the same heading into Epcot at the bus area when we were watching. Great job!
Yeah maybe more Epcot time? Something needs to improve about that course.

Looks like a fun run group! Glad to hear you made it through the corrals. It still boggles my mind just how many people participate in the races. Well done on the half!

Looks like a really fun group to run with! I really wish they'd change the half course. I'm tempted to do a challenge next time, but that course is just appealing to me at all.
You got some great action shots!

Looks like a really fun group to run with! I really wish they'd change the half course. I'm tempted to do a challenge next time, but that course is just appealing to me at all.
You got some great action shots!
Yeah I would run it again but I hope for changes in the future.

Did you miss having the DJ at the water bridge/tunnel thing by the Contemporary? I kinda missed having that guy there with the giant Mickey hands.

That’s awesome that you got to run with Shenanigans! They seem like a really fun group. I actually met the guy who used to be on the podcast, Mark, while in line for Dopey after the marathon. Recognized his voice before I even turned around to talk to him.

Did you miss having the DJ at the water bridge/tunnel thing by the Contemporary? I kinda missed having that guy there with the giant Mickey hands.

That’s awesome that you got to run with Shenanigans! They seem like a really fun group. I actually met the guy who used to be on the podcast, Mark, while in line for Dopey after the marathon. Recognized his voice before I even turned around to talk to him.
Yes I did! I forgot to mention that. They only had some lights in the tunnel now.

They are a ton of fun! That's cool you met Mark. He is still very much part of the running team he just isn't on the show anymore.

YAY! Great Half recap and you got some great stops. I think you stop for a lot of the ones we went past. I'd totally forgotten about some of them.

I love your outfit and seems like running with that team would be lots of fun.

Congrats on the Half! Now on to the full. :D

YAY! Great Half recap and you got some great stops. I think you stop for a lot of the ones we went past. I'd totally forgotten about some of them.

I love your outfit and seems like running with that team would be lots of fun.

Congrats on the Half! Now on to the full. :D
Thanks!

Only 26.2 left!

Great recap of the half! I love all the pictures of your team, it's so fun that you guys all got to meet up and have such a good time together. I'm sure the team helped to stay motivated.

Stinks that you don't get much time in the parks with that course, but running through the Castle must be SO cool!!

Great recap of the half! I love all the pictures of your team, it's so fun that you guys all got to meet up and have such a good time together. I'm sure the team helped to stay motivated.

Stinks that you don't get much time in the parks with that course, but running through the Castle must be SO cool!!
Yeah it was a lot of fun.

Running trough the castle is something special.

Green Aliens! What an awesome theme. And I love all of the group shots - everyone looks like they're having a good time!

I did not hear that they switched from Clif to SportBeans. That's interesting. (That actually helps me because I usually (ie when I remember, ie not at my race on Sunday) take SportBeans after my run, so this saves me from having to bring a pack with me - I can just grab them from the course and save them for the end of the race).

I really wish this course had more park time. I've never done it, but to me the whole idea of a half at Disney is that it should be at least half magical ... not 30% magical. I really want them to find a way to throw in more park time!

Joining in - great TR, as always!

Thanks for joining in!

Green Aliens! What an awesome theme. And I love all of the group shots - everyone looks like they're having a good time!

I did not hear that they switched from Clif to SportBeans. That's interesting. (That actually helps me because I usually (ie when I remember, ie not at my race on Sunday) take SportBeans after my run, so this saves me from having to bring a pack with me - I can just grab them from the course and save them for the end of the race).

I really wish this course had more park time. I've never done it, but to me the whole idea of a half at Disney is that it should be at least half magical ... not 30% magical. I really want them to find a way to throw in more park time!

It was a great time!

I prefer SportBeans vs. Clif shots since that is what I train with.

Yep...

Congratulations on completing the half!

I'm a Toy Story fan, so I thought your teams outfits were awesome!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter