Dophin Magic???

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR

DIS Veteran
Okay, now that we are going on the Magic instead of the Wonder, my nephew still wants to go swimming with the dolphins like he was going to do in Nassau. Does anyone know about swimming with the dolphins at any Western Magic ports?

If not, he will have to be happy about the three additional cruise days!!!

Not sure but I think you can do this in Cozumel - also swim with Sea Lions. ARK, ARK, ARK!!! (sea lion sound in case you wondered, LOL)

Barb- I love sea lions, but was the smell unbearable? I can't help thinking that it would have to be pretty bad. Strange question I know.

You can also check out shoretrips.com - this is where I booked our Dolphin Swim for Cozumel.

I looked up shoretrips.com, and they didn't have the same age restriction on the Anguilla Dolphin Swim as Disney does. I would really like to take this excursion under the safety of Disney (worried about getting back to the ship in rough seas), but they won't let my DD4 go. Shoretrips says all ages, under 2 free.

I booked direct with dolphin discovery for my next cruise Feb 2004.

You have to pay immediately but they will reimburse you if the ship doesn't go on time to Cozumel.

...just got off the ship yesterday. We did the dolphin discovery in Cozumel. It was pretty cool. The water was about waist-ish high(I'm 5'8)and everyone had a life jacket on. I held on to my 8DD, and it was great! You walk down stairs into the water and stand on a deck type thingy. Our dolphin did tricks for us, we got to pet him quite a bit and the pictures are ADORABLE!!! It was awesome.
Any other questions, just let me know!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter