Doreen's New Way of Life (comments are welcome)

This is it - the day before I start over. Actually I call it Prep Day. I need to set myself up for success and this is the day that I get it all ready.

Erin and I had a heart to heart talk yesterday. We are starting again tomorrow morning with weigh-in and measurements. We both want to feel fitter and thinner when we cross that half marathon finish line in 7 weeks.

So today, I've gotten all my laundry done - no clothes stress this week. I'm headed to the grocery store with a list to stock up on healthy food. I'm mentally preparing myself. I am NOT binging on junk - I've been doing enough of that lately. ;) I'll have menus to guide my food choices.

I'm also getting several exercise outfits ready and packed in my workout bag to make it easier to stop by the health club after work. I'll make my appointment with the personal trainer tomorrow. I'll have a workout schedule for this week though until I can get in to see her.

I'm tired of feeling fat and just getting by. I NEED to drop some of this weight to feel better about myself. It's time to get serious.

So look for Day 1 posts from both Erin and me tomorrow. :sunny:

This is it - my last post to this journal. :( With over 2900 posts, it has become pretty long AND long-winded. The truth is that I'm ready for a fresh start.

Come join me on my new "Doreen's Fresh Start and Success Story" journal! Hope to see everyone there! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter