"Double Dip Delight" 09.27.2008 - Chapter 5!

I've changed my screen name. Since I lost my job I'm tired of being my old user name. Time for something new...

TVEPFOX is now LuvsBlueDiamonds

Yeah, go figure, what a great screen name for me. For those of you who are getting to know me I LOVE blue diamonds. Ask DH, I collect them!!

I have to start all over with posts and threads, but I don't care. Hopefully this name will bring me good luck and maybe a few new gems!

Well, I like it!! :goodvibes

WONDERFUL!! We had such a good time - and only got off the boat at Castaway Cay. LOL!! It really was a great trip.

Unfortunately, Jonah came back with the Swine Flu. :( We're all on medication at this point to help ward it off. Jared graduates from boot camp on the 25th, and we can't afford to be sick when we go get him!!!! I want to enjoy every tiny second with him.

Oh I'm glad you had a great time!!! Sorry Jonah got sick! I hope the rest of you can avoid getting it. Brendan ended up with it but none of the rest of us got it (although my Dr said I didn't have it I think I did- he didn't test me).
I can't believe Jared is already almost done with Boot Camp- wow!

Were the Halloween Festitivites good, by DCL- and did you guys do any of your own stuff? We're starting to really get into planning on our cruise. :thumbsup2

Yeah, it's this new thing called reinventing yourself. Ugh! Not fun at my age!

Yeah, I understand. I'm sorry, but I pray that it will be liberating and productive for you.

Oh I'm glad you had a great time!!! Sorry Jonah got sick! I hope the rest of you can avoid getting it. Brendan ended up with it but none of the rest of us got it (although my Dr said I didn't have it I think I did- he didn't test me).
I can't believe Jared is already almost done with Boot Camp- wow!

Were the Halloween Festitivites good, by DCL- and did you guys do any of your own stuff? We're starting to really get into planning on our cruise. :thumbsup2

Thanks!

I hate it, too. I'm hoping that the TamiFlu will work for all of us!!!

I know!!! After all we went through to get him in, it's hard to believe it's almost over. I canNOT wait to see him.

They were good. I think that trick-or-treating could have been better, but it was fun. The beginning was very crowded because they were taking pictures, too. I think that DCL could have done a few extra things if they had wanted to, but it was fine. We all had a great time.

FatCat booked for the Dream on 3-27-2011!!!!!

I got a cat 10. I want to have one of those fancy porthole monitors.

$330 difference between 8 and 10 for party of 4.

FatCat booked for the Dream on 3-27-2011!!!!!

I got a cat 10. I want to have one of those fancy porthole monitors.

$330 difference between 8 and 10 for party of 4.

Very cool! Those portholes look awesome! :)

HI all im back finally and running normal (well as normal for me lol) finally got a new computer so I get to check in with my favorite peeps! :)

Playing a lil catch up here I know i have commented ala Facebook but just to reiterat (sp?) for those of you that have lost your jobs.... good luck in the hunt, as my mom says theres always a reason for everything, and the next best thing is right arond the corner!

Love seeing all the wedding info cant wait to see the next victim I mean happy couple LOL

For those of you that have vacationed and cruise or are planning on cruising, im still jealous... I keep looking but doesnt look like anything is going to happen this yr unless we win something... lol just too much stuff around the house to do.

ok enough of the pitty party lol

Hope everyone is feeling better, E just got the swine flu vaccine from work (you have no choose thanks to the military rules LOL) and now he's sick, less then 24 hours later. OH Joy (its like taking care of a BIG BABY lol)

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving... Im thankful to have met all of you and had such a strong bond all this time since.

Love ya all (no im not drinking LOL).. k maybe a lil

HI all im back finally and running normal (well as normal for me lol) finally got a new computer so I get to check in with my favorite peeps! :)

Playing a lil catch up here I know i have commented ala Facebook but just to reiterat (sp?) for those of you that have lost your jobs.... good luck in the hunt, as my mom says theres always a reason for everything, and the next best thing is right arond the corner!

Love seeing all the wedding info cant wait to see the next victim I mean happy couple LOL

For those of you that have vacationed and cruise or are planning on cruising, im still jealous... I keep looking but doesnt look like anything is going to happen this yr unless we win something... lol just too much stuff around the house to do.

Hope everyone is feeling better, E just got the swine flu vaccine from work (you have no choose thanks to the military rules LOL) and now he's sick, less then 24 hours later. OH Joy (its like taking care of a BIG BABY lol)

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving... Im thankful to have met all of you and had such a strong bond all this time since.

Glad to hear you got a new computer!!

I know what you mean about 'not happening right now'. We want to save to do Disney this year, but ... not sure that's going to happen.

Jonah had the swine flu as soon as we got off the boat, and my mom had it, too. They are much better, though.

Because all of you went through all the 'crap' I had to deal with when getting Jared into the Marines, I thought I'd let you all know that I am, presently, in Beaufort SC, about 4 miles from Parris Island ..... and Jared graduates from Marine Corps Recruit Training on Wednesday!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:Yes, a very happy Thanksgiving indeed. :) :woohoo:

I pray that all of you have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving and that you make many memories with your family and loved ones.

Glad to have you back!! Sure missed ya!!

Because all of you went through all the 'crap' I had to deal with when getting Jared into the Marines, I thought I'd let you all know that I am, presently, in Beaufort SC, about 4 miles from Parris Island ..... and Jared graduates from Marine Corps Recruit Training on Wednesday!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:Yes, a very happy Thanksgiving indeed. :) :woohoo:

I pray that all of you have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving and that you make many memories with your family and loved ones.

That is awesome!! :yay: Congrats to Jared!!

Welcome back!! Been following all your adventures on FB!!!!

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!

Hi All!!

Just wanted to let you all know that our 2nd DD wedding didn't happen yesterday thanks to the blizzard of 2009. It will now be next Saturday 12/26/09. We are going to name it "the take 2 wedding":bride:

Hi All!!

Just wanted to let you all know that our 2nd DD wedding didn't happen yesterday thanks to the blizzard of 2009. It will now be next Saturday 12/26/09. We are going to name it "the take 2 wedding":bride:

hope it goes even better this weekend! now that is a wedding story!! :) we got married right after Xmas too. (12-28)

tell them early congrats~!~

Hi All!!

Oh no! Sorry about that! Hope the weather is much calmer this weekend!!! :goodvibes

The weather was something on Saturday, wasn't it? I thought about your family all day!!!!

Hi All!!

Oh, I'm so sorry!!!! Next Saturday will be sweeter knowing what you guys had to go through to get there. LOL!! Prayers for everyone ... and the weather. :)

Looks like it's going to be warm enough that you'll only see rain showers if anything. Definitely an experience to re-tell over and over!! :thumbsup2 Glad everything seems to have worked out with Take 2. Guess being that it is a Saturday after a holiday you didn't have to worry about conflicting bookings.

Here's hoping you have a great holiday and extra special Saturday!! :cheer2:

thank you all for thinking about us yes it will be one to talk about for years to come. We only have one small problem right now we don't have an organist for the church and looks like we won't have a soloist either have sent out a big shout to all our friends if they know someone keep your fingers crossed if not I quess we will all sing!! just something else to add to the stories

Maureen: our priest who is Johns cousin was hospitalized the morning of our wedding... so luckily the priest at the church knew us and stepped in to take over. ( our marriage license is signed by Jimmy too. ). we didnt find out until 12:00 pm..the wedding was at 4:00. ( this was before cell phones too.)

did they have to reschedule their honeymoon too?

I just feel bad for anything that bought and dated for that date. :(

Maureen: our priest who is Johns cousin was hospitalized the morning of our wedding... so luckily the priest at the church knew us and stepped in to take over. ( our marriage license is signed by Jimmy too. ). we didnt find out until 12:00 pm..the wedding was at 4:00. ( this was before cell phones too.)

did they have to reschedule their honeymoon too?

I just feel bad for anything that bought and dated for that date. :(

No they didn't schedule a honeymoon. Their rings will have to be redone but the jeweler said no problem.

And now the organist and soloist are available so now we just have look at our quest list since some now can't make it on Saturday and some who couldn't make it now maybe able to make it

No they didn't schedule a honeymoon. Their rings will have to be redone but the jeweler said no problem.

And now the organist and soloist are available so now we just have look at our quest list since some now can't make it on Saturday and some who couldn't make it now maybe able to make it

Ob boy - more fun with the seating charts!!!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter