"Double Dip Delight" 09.27.2008 - Chapter 5!

Maureen, I hope the wedding went well yesterday!

I also hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas! :)

Maureen, I hope the wedding went well yesterday!

I also hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas! :)

Yes, the wedding was beautiful!! Got alittle wet with the rain but we dried!!

Still trying to regroup today took a 4.5 hour nap and still tired

HAPPY NEW YEAR DIS FAMILY! Wishing you all a great and prosperous 2010

Happy New Year to all my dd friends!! :)

finally under a year til our next cruise! :cool1:

I want to book the Alaskan cruise for my 40th bday.. no kids... they were not happy with me at all. :rotfl2:

2010.jpg

(means Bon Voyage!)

Hello everyone!!

This is a BIG bump up the chain! I was just looking at our stats from our cruise, and it's got me to thinking so much about how wonderful you all made this cruise! I swear I think of you all often and hope life is treating you well!!

I'm looking forward to cruising again with Amy (TheDisneyGirl02), Dave (DBK1029), Melodie (MagicMe), Erik (tig82174), Jason (Jasonroo), Sandi (Hoagie Pie), Oliver (OliverOAS), Steffi (FrauP), and Trisha (EyeDisneyCruise) on the WBTA this September. Yet since this is my first cruise after our DDD, I'll be thinking a lot about all the fond memories we made before the cruise and on the Magic together!!

{{hugs}}

Nice to see this bad-@$$ thread back on top! LOL! Love you all! :lovestruc

I went to the thread list and saw "double dip delight" and was wondering who was using our name!!! :rotfl2: Then I realized that someone had posted on our old thread!:rotfl:

I am looking forward to my WBTA cruise but, like Kimberly, will be thinking alot of all of you DDD'ers. I hope that we will have opportunities to all sail again soon. In the meantime, keep in touch (facebook works great!)!!

:grouphug:

Love ya back, Jen!!! We ARE a bad @$$ thread!!

Good point, Melodie! Facebook has been FANTASTIC for me to keep in close contact with many of you!! :goodvibes If you're not connected with me and want to be, let me know, and I'll PM you my FB URL with my last name!

I thought for sure they would have locked this thread! I am so happy to see that it's still open! :)

Have a great trip Kimberly and everyone else.

We did have a great cruise. I'll especially remember it because everyone was so helpful and supportive through all of Alex's medical issues and Steve's deployment. Looking back- absolute nightmare, but it didn't seem so bad when it was happening.

Oldest ds says we should've been a reality show that year. He thinks we would have been way better than Jon and Kate plus 8. But I think she's way nicer than I am.

Julie

I too miss everyone. Wish we could do it again but I don't think that when you repeat a good thing it is really the same. So I will continue to live in the past.

I too miss everyone. Wish we could do it again but I don't think that when you repeat a good thing it is really the same. So I will continue to live in the past.

Too bad the good things in life don't have a rewind button. But at least we have the wonderful memories of the cruise! :)

Have a great trip Kimberly and everyone else.

We did have a great cruise. I'll especially remember it because everyone was so helpful and supportive through all of Alex's medical issues and Steve's deployment. Looking back- absolute nightmare, but it didn't seem so bad when it was happening.

Oldest ds says we should've been a reality show that year. He thinks we would have been way better than Jon and Kate plus 8. But I think she's way nicer than I am.

Julie

Oh! As an outsider who only knew what you shared (and I think we all knew there was so much more to juggle), I would say that was indeed a crazy, trying year for you! You would have had a following on television, I assure you! You certainly showed your strength...AND kindness! There is NO POSSIBLE WAY that Kate would get the Woman and Mother of the Year Award before you, Julie!

I'm so glad you guys had a good cruise as a complete family earlier this summer!!

I think you're right, Lois. We had one shot, but we did it perfectly, IMO!!

I don't recall if I shared this with you guys or not. I had a photo book made for mom, grandmother, and myself for Christmas 2008. I was just looking through it earlier this week recalling lots of wonderful memories! Feel free to join me down memory lane!

Wow it is great to see this thread open again. Yes, this was a great cruise with great memories.

Joe and I were suppose to be on the WBTA but it just wasnt' meant to be so here is hoping that someday we will all cruise again.

Wow it is great to see this thread open again. Yes, this was a great cruise with great memories.

Joe and I were suppose to be on the WBTA but it just wasnt' meant to be so here is hoping that someday we will all cruise again.

I'm still sad for you guys...and me. :sad2: Originally there were several others who were going to join the WBTA. I think the list went down about 50%.

Too bad the good things in life don't have a rewind button. But at least we have the wonderful memories of the cruise! :)

I LOVE THIS QUOTE! glad we did it right! It was special for me to meet all of you and I agree FB is keeping us close. I have visions of someday meeting up again.. if not in a group setting somehow when any of us visits another state... anyone coming to CALI? LOL It also was a great 1st time cruise for the boys and us as a family. They remember EVERY detail of it which is going to be hard to try and beat with our Carnival cruise schedualed in March.

Im going to be the wave good commity by to all the gals that are going on the West Coast cruise.... Ill have my own sail away drinks in hand LOL.

I cant wait to see you all back on the Magic via the WBTA or any other Disney Cruise booked, of course have a drink for me :thumbsup2

I don't recall if I shared this with you guys or not. I had a photo book made for mom, grandmother, and myself for Christmas 2008.
I LOVE IT.. i made one too.. Anewmac's Book hope that works. Someday I may actually scrapbook it LOL.. and work on the Video like Jens... someday LMAO

Wow...... Two years ago, we were all basking in the sun at Castaway Cay ..... I can't believe it's been 2 years.

Anyone have WDW plans?? I'm heading down there on November 5. We're staying at the Poly this time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter