Dreaded DVC "We are Working on It" message

The website is beyond frustrating. All I'm trying to do is check availability for a potential November trip and I just keep getting Rex from Toy Story with "there's nothing to see here, there was an error trying to access the page, try again later." :rolleyes: Helpful

The website is beyond frustrating. All I'm trying to do is check availability for a potential November trip and I just keep getting Rex from Toy Story with "there's nothing to see here, there was an error trying to access the page, try again later." :rolleyes: Helpful

I'm getting the same - so annoying!

Happened to me a few days ago while modifying a reservation. I jumped up and ran and checked it on my husband's computer. It was there. Way to make my heart race, Disney!
I had similar in that I was modifying a reservation but I had to borrow 12 points. It said” you’re all set” then went through and got the dwarfs. But then on dashboard I had OLD reservation and now borrowed points. I was so mad but I waited about ten minutes and the borrowed points were returned but I didn’t get my modification 😡. My head rate was up for sure!

I made reservations with direct points more one week ago and never received an email, each after the drawfs when I should have received a confirmation. I also have a separate post up about not having points deducted when a wait list request filled.

The IT issues are nuts lately. Has anyone else received and completed the survey that's exclusively on website experience?!

I have missing "Home resorts" from my selection this morning as I need to make an 11 month reservation. Anyone else?

Again, consider sending an email to Member Satisfaction every time you encounter website issues. Does not do any good to complain here. (Of course, feel free to vent here).

If DVCMC gets enough complaints, maybe they will make a stable, working website more of a priority.

I've spent all morning trying to modify a reservation. It's impossible. Lots of Dwarfs and dragons but no modifying. "Chatted" with MS and the response was they've had no complaints.

Last edited:
I've spent all morning trying to modify a reservation. It's impossible. Lots of Dwarfs and dragons but no modifying. I emailed MS and the response was they've had no complaints.

Definitely email them your concerns. I was just on and had no issues modifying my reservations...two different ones.

It is so frustrating that it is an inconsistent process and works for some and not others.

There is a bug if you are trying to borrow points from a resale contract you will ALWAYS get this message. It's been that way since last year.

Unrelated to that and just this week I was unable to use 2020 banked points that showed on my dashboard but wouldn't appear as available after selecting my dates.

It basically requires a call to MS every time for me these days.

I've spent all morning trying to modify a reservation. It's impossible. Lots of Dwarfs and dragons but no modifying. I emailed MS and the response was they've had no complaints.

Well, they just got another email from me. So lets keep it going!

Welcome to my life. This has been happening to me for months. IT actually openned a ticket on this. it has been better, but I’ve not seen the confirmation page for nearly 6 months. However if I go to my dashboard, the reservation usually shows up. I usually start with a gateway error and end with the dwarfs . But the gateway error seems to be better now.

I am traveling, but trying to make a reservation and BWV does not show up at all. It is very frustrating. I have one more night to get for my son.

For last hour every time I click Book a Vacation , it spins then comes back to homepage, with no ability to book or check for reservations.

For last hour every time I click Book a Vacation , it spins then comes back to homepage, with no ability to book or check for reservations.

Yup, same here. I was on phone almost an hour yesterday and MS said they were unaware of any issues. Hmmmmm?

I made reservations with direct points more one week ago and never received an email, each after the drawfs when I should have received a confirmation. I also have a separate post up about not having points deducted when a wait list request filled.

The IT issues are nuts lately. Has anyone else received and completed the survey that's exclusively on website experience?!
I received the survey yesterday when I went on the cancel VGC reservation and I kept getting the dwarves. I made sure take it and to put that the booking website wasn’t functioning properly and that my only alternative was to wait an hour on hold with MS and that it was unacceptable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter