"Dream"ing of April 6, 2015

Hello everyone! My wife, son and I will be joining you all on the cruise next year. We plan to book this cruise while we are on the Disney Magic next week. Next week will be our third Disney cruise so next year will be our fourth cruise and third time on the Dream. My son will be 9 years old by the time this cruise happens. We loved cruising on the Dream! The AquaDuck was great and my son loved the Oceaneers Lab. I'm hoping the newly re-imagined Magic will live up to what we experienced on the Dream. We are DVC members and totally hooked on all things Disney. We will be participating in an FE group for the first time next week. If all goes well we'd be willing to do so again if anyone in this group would like to. pirate:

I have just started a FE group for this cruise, since no one else seemed to be organizing one. If you are still interested, give me your information and I will add you to the list.

Hey there!! We have been to Walt disney world many times but r new to disney cruising. So excited to be going on our first one with my DH, DD15, DS12 and DD 10 over spring break. Am wanting to do the FE but not sure how to join or who to contact to find out who is organizing one for our cruise. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I have just started a FE group for this cruise, since no one else seemed to be organizing one. If you are still interested, give me your information and I will add you to the list.

Hi Everyone!
My DH and I booked this cruise and it will be our first cruise experience! We had an amazing time at WDW in summer 2012 for DS1's 5th birthday and "you're going to kindergarten" gift. DS2 turns 5 in 2015 so this cruise is his birthday and "you're going to kindergarten" gift. DS3 is still a baby so we have no clue what Disney trip we'll take when he turns 5! California or Hawaii, maybe?! Lol! It has turned into an accidental tradition.

The plan is to surprise DS2 with the cruise at his birthday party which will be a week before we depart. Can't wait!!! :)

We'll participate in the FE if it doesn't get too large. I've never participated so I'm wondering how many trinkets you have to bring for everyone else. Maybe someone can clarify the logistics of the exchange....

Thanks!

:cool1:Hi everyone we will be joining we just booked today!!! It will be My husband Rob, Im Gail, my mom Janet and my girls Katy (16) and Claire (14). This will be our second cruise on the dream we cant wait. We would be interested in fish extender also.

My family (me, dd 10, and ds 9) will be on this cruise. This is our 4th Disney cruise and first time on the dream. We spent Easter on the Fantasy in 2013 and it was amazing. Will be our first family vacation with just the three of us. I'm interested in the FE exchange.

Will FE groups be posted here? I'm thinking we'll try one, although we are new to all this.

My DD (10) and a friend and her DD (11) will be sailing on this cruise! I've sailed once before on the Wonder and really love that ship. Little concerned about crowds due to a lot of schools being on Spring Break but it fit our time frame.
I really want to possibly join the Fish Extender group but don't really know how to proceed. Any advice would be great!:cool1:

Hi to all
Booked on this cruise yea......
It will be me
DM. Evelyn. (56)
DS Matthew. (17l
We would love to join the FE group.....

Let me know what I need to do
Thanks
Evelyn .....:)

Has anyone seen a fish extender post for this cruise? We're a first time cruiser family and the kids would love it.

Hi! We will be cruising during Sparing Break. Me, my husband, our son (8) and daughter (3) and my parents. We can't wait. It is our second Disney Cruise (our daughter's first). Last time we cruised I don't remember seeing the fish extenders. I am interested in doing them this time. How do we sign up and when does that start?

Ok I just found out about this and saw it closed on March 23. Is there any availability left? We have a 7, 4 , and 2 year old. If not no big deal but thought I would double check. Have a great cruise!!

Georgia Howard

Hi! This is my first time on here, I hope I am writing my message the right way! My family and I are very excited for our cruise! I have a fish extender but I didn't realize you have to join a group for the exchange. Can anyone help me with that or am I too late?

Also, does anyone know what movies are going to be onboard next week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter