Dreams / DIS Exclusive Adventure 4/21 - 4/30/20 SOLD OUT!!!

CynthiaC925

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Starting our planning and found this on the visa process. This is so much easier than China and only $25 each.

• The Government of Egypt has created a website for the issuance of “e-visas” at visa2egypt.gov.eg/eVisa/Home. There are other websites purporting to offer electronic visas, some of which reportedly charge double the official price, but this is the only official Government of Egypt portal for this service. U.S. citizens and the citizens of 44 other countries are eligible to apply through this means in advance of their travel.
I saw in the FAQ that the visa is included in the cost of our trip so ABD gets them for us when we arrive at the airport.

• Cousin Orville

Inventor of Air Cooling
    While researching some activities around Cairo on our own, I came across that it will be Ramadan during our trip. It starts April 24th. It probably won’t have much effect for us as tourists. For locals, it means no smoking or eating until sundown. Otherwise it’s described as being very festive. Last year the Ritz set up huge tents on the lawn for everyone to gather and eat at sundown.

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
    While researching some activities around Cairo on our own, I came across that it will be Ramadan during our trip. It starts April 24th. It probably won’t have much effect for us as tourists. For locals, it means no smoking or eating until sundown. Otherwise it’s described as being very festive. Last year the Ritz set up huge tents on the lawn for everyone to gather and eat at sundown.

they also don't drink during daylight hours, including no water, which is very difficult when ramadan falls in the summer.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW