Dream's dry dock door just slide out!

I am sitting at my desk at work with tears in my eyes! Thank you so much for sharing these! I can not wait to see it in person!

GREAT pics! Thanks for sharing to maria-fan-22 and EDWARDSAIL!! Can't wait for my daughter to get out of school. She's my "disney news" junkie and gets excited over anything new I can show or tell her. :lovestruc

Woo hoooo!!!! NOT solid white Veranda walls on my 5th floor room! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pictures!!! Oh, I am sitting here at my desk getting so excited about seeing the new ship!!!! Thank you so much for posting those!

I was told that there would be fireworks shooting off during the float out. :cool1: And the Dream will dock on the south side for over night (Sat) and then will move to north side of the harbor on Sunday to finish up the details, like putting the mast on top of the ship. (three more posts before I can post any photos!) ;)

I was told that there would be fireworks shooting off during the float out. :cool1: And the Dream will dock on the south side for over night (Sat) and then will move to north side of the harbor on Sunday to finish up the details, like putting the mast on top of the ship. (three more post before I can post more photos!) ;)

thank you for doing this for us!

Thanks so much for the pics. I love the aft balcony rooms :love:. We were only able to book 6B gty but I hope our assigned room ends up being one of those 6B aft balconies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter