Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Planning A 2021 Disney Aulani Hawaii Vacation

Looking forward to watching this! Val & I have enjoyed Aulani trips in the past and are busy planning our next one.

I really enjoyed this podcast and topic but felt that not enough emphasis was placed on pre-travel testing and consequences for not having negative test results upon landing. They made it seem like you could just quarantine for 10 days at Aulani and I’m not sure that is true. My understanding is that the state of Hawaii has a list of approved quarantine hotels and if the hotel you booked is not on the list then you can’t quarantine there. Is Aulani on the list?

Bottom line is that if you really want to go to Hawaii the trip can be done but there are a lot of hoops to jump through with testing requirements. Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll be able to go until either the testing requirement is dropped or they accept a vaccine in lieu of testing.

As John and Kevin mentioned, a lot can change over the next few months and I am hoping the vaccine will help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter