Driver killed in monorail crash....

I just wanted to pipe in and say that I can understand the motivations of both the theorists and the 'can't we just heal'ers. I probably fall more naturally into the former group, but not because I have some morbid fascination with accident scenes, but because when I hear about a problem I want to fix it. Describe a system the precludes accidents, and yet there was an accident, and I am compelled to discover what failed. At the same time I understand that this discovery process can come across as sensationalism. Different people have different ways of coping with grief and sorrow... some come alongside and commiserate while others try to fix things.

I've been away from my computer for the past two weeks so this is my fist chance to read about the accident. I add my thoughts and prayers for the Disney family and for Austin's family. To all of the Disney family we say ... thank you for making our visits to WDW such a magical and wonderful event. We stand with you in mourning Austin's death and pray this never happens again. To Austin's family we say we shall never forget! Everytime I look at the monorail I will remember the name ... Austin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter