• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Driving ? from T.O.

We drove down in August and used the I75 route and book. The book was a godsend for planning where and when to stop. We left Mississauga at 11:30 am and crossed at Fort Erie instead of Windsor as there was a weather system. We made it to London Kentucky at 1:30 am (far too long a day, but we were pushing it). We then left at 6:30 the following morning and made it to Orlando at 9pm (would have been there sooner, but got lost somehow in Orlando. Coming home we took the same route, but left around 10:00 am and made it to Williamsburg, Kentucky by 1100 pm or so. Left at 8am and were home at 746pm to Rockwood, Ontario. We crossed on the way back at Detroit and it was a much quicker route. 22 hours driving time 1338 miles/2155 km driving home from Orlando to Rockwood. Hope this info helps.

Does anyone have a rough estimate of the amount in canadian dollars that it costs in gas say one way from TO to Orlando. I realize different vehicles will vary, we are driving a honda accord down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter