Drizzt's Family goes to WDW May 2010

I'm back. I have to go pick up the dog and cook breakfast. So maybe sometime today I'll start to upload the photos from the trip on my facebook and start on day one of my TR. I've got tons of photos but I know DH is going crazy because during our trip he found out Robin Hood was released so I'm sure some where in between all this we are going to go see it and I have to get some clothes tailored. Is really so hard to make things my size?

You're back!!! I'm not sure your hubby will understand wanting to start a trip report rather than going to the movie. (It does look good though!) Take your time and get organized!

You're back!!! I'm not sure your hubby will understand wanting to start a trip report rather than going to the movie. (It does look good though!) Take your time and get organized!

Buhaha your right he wouldn't understand! I'm sad however! I took a lot more than 267 pictures while I was there but then I noticed that I didn't update my SD card. Boo one me! I need to upgrade the card mine is only 1 GB which is way out dated! I found a 2 GB one lying around the house so I'll work with that one for my DL trip and Vegas trip. My FIL is getting married in Vegas...sooooo hopefully this card will hold over before that one happens! :) I can't wait to read you Cindy Castle story! I loved it! When we go we'll have to eat there again! The food was awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter