• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dude, we're getting the band back together!!!

think I will do a salad tonight since I had rice for dinner last night

We're having breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, scrapple.

BTW - I will not be eating scrapple. I don't do grey meat. :blech:

Better than green meat...........just sayin'

Well it's almost 12 o'clock here, so I have to go to sleep!!!! Hope you'll all have fun tonight, see you in the great big beautifull tomorrow. ;) :wave2:

Have a good night Emiel!

Well it's almost 12 o'clock here, so I have to go to sleep!!!! Hope you'll all have fun tonight, see you in the great big beautifull tomorrow. ;) :wave2:

Night. Kiss Yvette for me puckerup:

I'm so glad I thought of this.:lovestruc

Me too!

It's not the DIS ...
naughty17hs.gif

3D Smiles (228).jpg

A posting war? Is that something like posting this?

So, I was wondering if I could use my Fastpass for Splash Mountain from 2007 while drinking from my 2005 POR refillable mug, and then afterwards take the monorail around and hop into the pools at CR, Poly and GF before hopping back in my car I parked at CR and head to Epcot and rent an ECV so I don't have to walk during Drinks Around The World and get front of the line access at Test Track...

Oops, and forgot about my platform shoes so I'd be tall enough...

durn! I can't read the ticker. I only get the top. Where are you moving?

I had chicken, brown rice mixed with a bit of salsa. :sad2: I'm trying to get back into shape.

I figured we should start early to catch up with our peeps across the pond. I'll be leaving soon to make dinner, do laundry, baths, etc. But you can bet your bippy I'll be back at 9. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter