Dude, we're getting the band back together!!!

A posting war? Is that something like posting this?

So, I was wondering if I could use my Fastpass for Splash Mountain from 2007 while drinking from my 2005 POR refillable mug, and then afterwards take the monorail around and hop into the pools at CR, Poly and GF before hopping back in my car I parked at CR and head to Epcot and rent an ECV so I don't have to walk during Drinks Around The World and get front of the line access at Test Track...

Oops, and forgot about my platform shoes so I'd be tall enough...

:rotfl:

That's one big flameball there! Where's the popcorn?!?popcorn::

Edit: WOOO 3300 posts! I seemed to have slowed down recently. Damn degree!!

I'll be back soon. Heading home.

older one making a mess making spaghetti, younger is doing Wii Cardio workout. (but I will not complain about someone else making me dinner!)

I leave the boards for 45 mins to make dinner for my kids and come back to anew thread with 5 pages already...now wonderi can never keep up with ya'll...:rotfl:

I'll be back later - Brody Baby is looking at me like he wants his dinner and a walk. :dogdance: A mother's work is never done. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter