Dvc Annual Pass

FRANKTSJR

Dis Veteran
Is any one else having problems trying to buy a DVC Annual pass through the DVC member website? If renewing an DVC annual pass is there a discount for renewing before expiration in addition to the $100 off for being a DVC member? It seems like the only way to do this as a DVC member is to buy at WDW instead of online. Any thoughts, recommendations?

IF you don't want to wait until you arrive, call and MS and buy it through them - just tell the CM that you are unable to get the website option to work. It's the truth and they've heard it before (at least from me). MS can either send vouchers to you or arrange for the will call option.

The price (including tax) to renew an adult DVC-discount AP is $323.76, and to renew the child's version, it's $285.42.

If you are renewing a Premium DVC-discounted pass, it's $426.00 & $375.95, respectively.

FWIW, I find Disney's website to be quite flaky - not sure I trust it for booking/buying much of anything these days.

IF you don't want to wait until you arrive, call and MS and buy it through them - just tell the CM that you are unable to get the website option to work. It's the truth and they've heard it before (at least from me). MS can either send vouchers to you or arrange for the will call option.

The price (including tax) to renew an adult DVC-discount AP is $323.76, and to renew the child's version, it's $285.42.

If you are renewing a Premium DVC-discounted pass, it's $426.00 & $375.95, respectively.

FWIW, I find Disney's website to be quite flaky - not sure I trust it for booking/buying much of anything these days.

Agree

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter