Dvc cruise 2024

That’s awesome I didn’t even see the availability chart until it was mentioned here. I do wonder how accurate it is though. For the lighthouse one I would have assumed the concierge would be sold out.
Last year for the Wish it seemed to be updated pretty real time

Did anyone get asked for your Castaway Club number? I was told there was no field for it on their screen - and that makes me nervous since the website said to have that ready for today.

Did anyone get asked for your Castaway Club number? I was told there was no field for it on their screen - and that makes me nervous since the website said to have that ready for today.
I didn’t, but when I asked if they needed it they said it will be automatically linked through our member number?!

We started calling right at 10am. Never got the prompts on the 407 number, got them many times and the hang up on the 800 number. Got the hold music at 10:16 on the 800 number. On hold for a while before the CM picked up and the whole call was 37 minutes (hold and then booking).
We managed to book the Med with our 1st choice cabin category even though there are very few of them - not the deck we really wanted, but we will take it.
We did not have to pick path via prompts for which cruise - the CM asked when she picked up - wonder if they have made that change because of the crazy?
Good luck everyone!
Glad for you.

The web pages are still showing all categories available. If you find that a category is sold out, please post it here and be sure to note for which cruise.

The web pages are still showing all categories available. If you find that a category is sold out, please post it here and be sure to note for which cruise.
I will. Not sure how fast it is updated. My wife has been waiting for an agent for over 30 minutes!

2 questions….

Is it true that 1 person must be on points vs paying all cash?

Am I reading right that you need to be pay in full?

I didn't get asked for mine. He did say they would verify some information when they called back for payment.

2 questions….

Is it true that 1 person must be on points vs paying all cash?

Am I reading right that you need to be pay in full?
For lighthouse point cruise, one person must be using points. Med cruise can be points or $$ or a combo.

For both lighthouse and Med, when they call back for any cash payment, it must be paid in full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter