DVC Merchandise

NE14DisneyWorld?

Mouseketeer
Are there any websites where DVC merchandise can be ordered? If so, please send a link.

As always, thanks for the help.

Tammy

If you know exactly what you are looking for, you can call the WDW mail order number and purchase stuff via them. Otherwise ebay is it. I was just down there, so if you want an idea of what is there send me a PM.

This is something I think they should add to their website. It would have saved me bugging a bunch of the DVC resorts when I was looking for the limited edition watch. Speaking of...what ever happened to that thread? Did we ever find watches over 500? Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread Tammy. :flower:

No problem luckymommyx2. I also would like to see merchandise posted on the DVC member website. I am a new DVCer and within a month of joining, my good friend at work also joined. I would love to get her something for her birthday DVC related, but I do not have plans to go before the special day. Hum, sounds like a new opportunity to use a few points... :rolleyes1

Any reason to return to WDW is a good one! Do you have any idea what you're looking for? When I ordered the special DVC pins and the DVC limited edition watch for DH I called several of the resorts, OKW and SSR, to order it over the phone. When we stayed at the BWV's in May I don't remember seeing the shop that's supposed to have all the DVC merchandise. Admittedly I didn't spend a lot of time looking for it! I don't know what they are currently offering but would like to know what they normally carry. I'm assuming sweatshirts, t-shirts, polos, mugs and pins. I don't think we plan to resort hop this trip but if we do, I can look around for ya'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter