DVC-Planner program

Caskbill

<font color="blue">DVC-Operations<br>DVC-Planning<
Just to let everyone know I have finished all the updates and DVC-Planner version 2.0 is now available for download.

The updates include:

• Addition of AKV resort for all program aspects (Planning, Point Charts, Contracts)
  • The program now cover the years 2001 through 2057 for planning, points, startup defaults, etc.
  • Help File updated for all program aspects.
  • Tutorial feature updated.
Have Fun planning....:cool1:

You can download the program by following the link in the signature below.

Please Note: If anyone has specific questions not of a general nature please PM myself directly as the DISboard rules do not allow the boards to be used for personal messages between members.

Also, if anyone finds any program errors or bugs, I would definitely appreciate a PM.

Thanks,
Bill

Thanks for sharing and for all your work putting these programs together-
will download this morning and give it a try. Since I have nothing current with the old one will delete and download new one - hope that is the right thing to do.

Bill - There are some real problems with the new Planner program. 2007 is coming up formated as 0700 and over every month it says BWV This DVC Resort not yet open.

Update - I found the problem. Under Startup Options, if you put Use Current Year it came up with 0700. If you choose the second option and choose 2007, it displayed correctly

Thanks very much for all your time and effort Bill. These are wonderful programs and much appreciated.

Bill - There are some real problems with the new Planner program. 2007 is coming up formated as 0700 and over every month it says BWV This DVC Resort not yet open.

Update - I found the problem. Under Startup Options, if you put Use Current Year it came up with 0700. If you choose the second option and choose 2007, it displayed correctly

Yes, that's correct. Boardwalk Villas Villas was not yet open during the Middle Ages...:rolleyes1

OK, I did some checking and it appears you might have had an older version of the program installed, and the new version misread the old Init file for your user preferences.

You should be able to set the startup year now to current and it should work OK.

If this happens to anyone else, just reset the startup option and that will reset the initialization file.

As always, CaskBill rocks! Thanks so much for your time and efforts that help ease planning for all of us.

Going to webpage doesn't have updated version?

You may have an older page still cached in your computer. Try hitting the refresh button while on the page.

You should see that the DVC-Planner program is now version 2.0

DVC-chart and DVC-Tracker have not yet changed.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work on our behalf. The new version is all installed and so far everything works like a charm! :)

You may have an older page still cached in your computer. Try hitting the refresh button while on the page.

You should see that the DVC-Planner program is now version 2.0

DVC-chart and DVC-Tracker have not yet changed.

I hit refresh but not working??

Thanks for taking the time to update this application. My family appreciates it:thumbsup2

I hit refresh but not working??
What version of DVC-Planner are you seeing? The DVC-Planner program is the first of three programs listed on that page. It is listed right under the first horizontal blue line on that web page. It should read:

DVC-Planner Version 2.0 ( release date:2/28/2007)

If you're still seeing an older version of DVC-Planner displayed and you are using Internet Explorer as your web browser, try holding down the Ctrl key and pressing the F5 key.

Thanks for all your work on DVC-Planner! :thumbsup2

Any eta for the updated DVC-Tracker? From what I've learned while exploring version 1.75, that is really the gold standard for DVC-oriented software!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter