DVC-Planner program

Thanks for all your work on DVC-Planner! :thumbsup2

Any eta for the updated DVC-Tracker? From what I've learned while exploring version 1.75, that is really the gold standard for DVC-oriented software!
Late Spring at the earliest, but more likely this Summer.

Thanks for asking

thanks for all your work....I am new to the site and new DVC member
I downloaded a month go...works very nicely

Thanks

Thank you very much Bill. As a fellow software engineer, I can really appreciate your work and your willingness to spend your spare time doing it to help the rest of us!

I just downloaded it and all it did was not allow me to open my old version or the new one. HELP!!!! I can't be without aleast the old version.

I just downloaded it and all it did was not allow me to open my old version or the new one. HELP!!!! I can't be without aleast the old version.

It's necessary to uninstall the old version before installing the new version.
If you don't, then during installation it will give you two choices: Repair or Delete. That's because the old version is still there. Selecting Repair does not install the new version.

Go to your Window's Control Panel, select Add/Remove programs, find DVC-Planner, and remove it.

Then install the new version. If you have probems, PM me with the details.

Thank you for the program. I can't imagine the amount of work that went into making it. :eek: The tutorial is phenomenal! I've had a great time using it this morning.

Caskbill -

I love the program! I do have one request. When saving a new vacation plan, after I've booked, in the comments section I've been entering the confirmation number. Is it possible to print the comments in the Vacation Report? That way, I can print the report and have the confirmation number readily available for each booking.

Either that, or could another field be added dedicated to confirmation numbers, and that information included in the Vacation Report?

Thanks!

testimonial: The new version of Caskbill's DVC Planner is the best thing since sliced bread!

Thanks so much for all your hard work. I love your program- it is perfect!!!

If you don't, then during installation it will give you two choices: Repair or Delete. That's because the old version is still there. Selecting Repair does not install the new version.

Go to your Window's Control Panel, select Add/Remove programs, find DVC-Planner, and remove it.

Got it Thanks Bill

Hi Caskbill... I love your programs....

One thing I'm experiencing though... I uninstalled the previous version of DVC Vacation Planner prior to downloading and installing version 2.0. Upon completion of the new install, it opened correctly. However, I noticed my old vacation plans from the previous version were listed in the new version. I opened one of the "old" plans, and version 2.0 now shows SSR as not yet open. The months in the calendar were covered with a window stating that...

I deleted the "old" plans, closed the program, then restarted it. That seems to have worked.

This is NOT a complaint about the program...as I said, I love your programs. However, I wanted to bring this occurance to your attention in case you'd like to review it.

Thanks again for the hard work! I've used the Planner program while talking with MS...just to keep them honest with my points.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter